The VFS “i” revision brings the VF concept more fully into the EAW product line. VFS “i” Series black versions use handles from the KF and JF Series. An installation only white version comes without handles or a pole mount cup.
The VFS220i sub bass system includes dual, direct radiating 12-in LF cone transducers mounted in an optimally vented enclosure. Enclosure venting uses the enclosure’s resonance to enhance LF response while limiting driver wear.
The VFS220i black version includes traditional portable features such as a pole-mount cup, parallel NL4 4-terminal connectors, barrier strip inputs and handles that accept accessory covers for permanent installation. The white, installation-only versions omit handles and the pole-mount cup but include NL4 connector, barrier strip inputs and multiple mounting points. The new design leaves the enclosure sides completely smooth and attractive. Optional rigging hardware is available for preconfigured arrays of VFR and VFS systems.
EAW VFS220i Features
- High output sub bass system
- Dual 12-in cone transducers
- Optimally vented for increased response
- Extended pole mount cup creates stable base
- Easy lift handles (Black version only)
- VFS220i 2x12" subwoofer1
- Frequency response33 - 154Hz
- Max SPL138dB (half space)
- Operating modesingle-amp LF
- Subsystem2 x 12" cone
- Nominal beamwidth360° horizontal x 360° vertical
- Power handling1000W @ 4ohms
- Connectionsbarrier strip, NL4 input/loop
- Dimensions (HxWxD)18.9" x 25.9" x 23.2"
- Weight88 pounds (39.9 kg)