The RU-MLB2 modules are Dante audio network interface products compatible with microphones and line-level audio equipment inputs and outputs. These modules are designed to be mounted in equipment racks, closets, conference tables and on shelves or backboards in commercial/industrial installations.
APPLICATION: The RU-MLB2 is a high quality converter that provides professional line-level outputs from two Dante network received audio channels. It also converts two professional or consumer line-level sources, or dynamic or condenser microphones to Dante network audio channels.
Network to Line Level Interface Section
The RU-MLB2 converts two Dante audio channels to balanced line level. Each output provides +4 dBu balanced for a network digital audio level of -18 dBFS. The professional output directly interfaces with other professional and commercial equipment without the need for additional gain. Crosstalk is below the noise floor between all outputs across the entire audio spectrum. The noise floor is better than 80 dB below operating level.
One front-panel green signal LED corresponds to each of the two Dante input channels. Received audio level is indicated on the variable-intensity LED indicator, facilitating setup when a networked computer is not connected at the module’s location
RDL RU-MLB2 Features
- Interfaces Two Dante Inputs and Two Dante Outputs
- Converts Two Standard Mic or Line Audio Sources to Dante Network Channels
- Each Input is Switch-Selectable for Mic or Line
- No User or Installer Gain Adjustments are Required
- Automatic Microphone Gain of 40 dB for Condenser Mics and 60 dB for Dynamic Mics
- P48 Phantom is Provided on Each Microphone Input
- Line-Level Inputs Accept Unbalanced -10 dBV or Balanced +4 dBu Signals with > 18 dB Headroom
- Front-Panel Signal LED for Each Audio Input
- Converts Two Dante Network Audio Signals to Balanced Line Level
- Line-Level Outputs Provide +4 dBu with > 18 dB Headroom
- Signal LEDs Indicate Audio for Each of the Received Network Signal Channels
- High Resolution 24 Bit Analog to Digital and Digital to Analog Conversion
- Legendary RDL Analog Filtering Enhances Superb Audio Performance
- LED Indicators Show Network Sync Status
- Normal or Hot-Standby Operation from PoE (Model RU-MLB2P)
- Equipped for Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting