This Military-Standard waterproof hard case was designed for photographers who just want to travel with their gear essentials. The interior features custom cut, high quality PE foam that includes space for a Sony A7R IV, A7 III, A7R III, or other A7 camera bodies with lens attached, lens hood section, two lens slots, and accessory pocket. A removable section of foam will allow a 70-200mm lens to stay attached to the camera, and each lens slot has three (3) half-inch removable rings to fit a variety of lenses. The 3i-13096A74 case provides the ultimate protection for essential photo gear and is backed by SKB's unsurpassed Lifetime Warranty.
SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket-sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-STD 810G) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Standard features include a molded-in hinge, padlock loops, patented trigger release latches, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G).
SKB 3i-13096A74 Features
- Fits Zoom H8 with room for the XYH-6 Z/Y mic capsule, SGH-6 Shotgun mic capsule, and two memory cards
- Space for additional capsules, short cables, or other small accessories
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-STD 810G)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Accommodates padlocks with 5/16" shackle
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G)
- Resistant to UV
- 3i-13096A74 iSeries waterproof Sony A7R IV series case1
- Exterior Length14.75"
- Exterior Width12"
- Exterior Height7.25"
- Weight5.2 pounds