Add 8 remote-control analog channels to any Dante audio-over-IP network with the RedNet A8R, an 8x8 analog line-level I/O interface. Quality excels from precise 24-bit A-D and D-A conversion to 119dB dynamic range at standard sample rates up to 192kHz. The interface packs a wide range of controls and features into a compact and rugged 1U enclosure, making it ideally suited for travel. Frequently used for live sound and broadcast applications, educational purposes, and recording studio operation, this interface stands up to the demands of the industry.
Connection points include 8 analog inputs, 8 analog outputs, and an extra 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O – including sample rate conversion on the input, the XLR input socket can also be used for DARS. These analog inputs and outputs use Focusrite’s A-D and D-A conversion technology at user-selectable sample rates with pull-up and pull-down capability. Jet PLL technology minimizes the gain and noise associated with the conversion process. Analog inputs and outputs are also electronically-balanced on DB25 connectors wired to the AES59 standard. Synchronization with other devices is seamless with Word Clock in and out provided on BNC connectors.
Added reliability comes on the rear panels dual EtherCON locking Ethernet ports that offer full network redundancy. This is referred to as Redundant mode, which when on switches the unit between primary and secondary connections automatically and without signal loss in the event of network failure. When Redundant mode is not on, Switched mode can be used. Switched mode enables the unit to operate with one Ethernet connection, and additional devices can be daisy-chained from the secondary connector. LED indicators on the front panel display the status of various connections and modes.
- 8x8 analog I/O with dual PSUs
- 24-bit precision conversion up to 192kHz
- 119dB dynamic range, flat from 20Hz - 20kHz, +/-0.15dB
- Software-selectable +24dBu or +18dBu level alignment
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Word Clock I/O and DARS input for increased flexibility plus an additional two channels of AES3 I/O
- Analog I/O to AES59 standard on DB25 connectors
- Comprehensive front-panel metering and indicators
- Remote monitoring software with powerful graphic user interface
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite plug-in included
- 3 Year Warranty