The FSII-BASE-II is a base station for the wireless FreeSpeak II 1.9 GHz and 2.4 GHz active transceiver antennas and beltpacks. The FSII-BASE-II has four 2-wire connections for analog partyline connection, four 4-wire audio connections and four displays with soft keys. Dedicated stage announce (SA) output and program audio input are provided.
A single base station can operate using a mix of both 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz FreeSpeak II active antenna transceivers to support up to 25 1.9 GHz and/or 2.4GHz beltpacks and 10 active transceiver antennas via two transceiver splitters (FSII-SPL). The user interface supports system configuration and system monitors along with a main station mode with Talk and Call soft keys. A dedicated headset jack is included for communications and monitoring from the front panel. Access to channels and other functions are assignable through the menu on the base station or through the Core Configuration Manager (CCM) browser-based tool.
Clear-Com FSII-Base-II Features
- FreeSpeak II-Base-II Digital Wireless Base Station
- Supports both 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz FSII beltpacks on a single base station
- Routing and configuration of up to 25 FreeSpeak II beltpacks
- Four 2-wire ports with call signal, auto nulling (Clear-Com and RTS)
- Supports 2 transceivers natively and up to 10 transceivers via FSII splitter
- Fiber transceiver connections, supports two fiber-enables FSII splitters
- Multi-mode user interface has monitoring, setup and main station modes with assignable soft keys
- GPIOs allow assignment to trigger cue lights, tally or radios
- Matrix and partyline configurations support up to 12 channels and/or groups
- DECT Sync ports for optimizing co-located systems
- RF Audio Filter improves system performance in hard RF environments
- Browser-based Core Configuration Manger (CCM) with InSite for real-time statistics, beltpack and transceiver diagnostics, and functionality such as Remote Mic Kill
- Text messaging from CCM to wireless beltpacks