From the PreSonus AIR-series, the AIR15 active loudspeaker provides a rich, extended low-end and natural high-frequency extension in a compact and lightweight enclosure. The AIR15 is backed by 1,200W (dynamic) of Class D/Class AB power and versatile digital tuning functions.
The AIR15 is equipped with an easy-to-use signal processor that allows you to customize your speakers with the push of a button. Treble and bass controls can boost or cut by 10 dB to compensate for room anomalies, while location presets allow you to optimize performance for stand and bracket mounting as well as flown installations.
With their “best of both worlds” power-amp configuration, versatile presets and mounting options, flexible inputs with onboard mixing, and other professional features, PreSonus AIR-series loudspeakers are an excellent, affordable choice for both mobile and installed sound.
PreSonus AIR15 Features
- Hybrid 1,200W (peak) power amp configuration: low-frequency driver (900W, Class D amplifier), high-frequency driver (300W, Class A/B amplifier)
- Maximum SPL 124 dB peak
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and 1/4" inputs and one summed balanced output
- Easy-to-use DSP performance presets:
- AIR15 15" 2-way active speaker1
- Power cord1
- Typeactive 2-way
- Driver: 12" (2.5" voice coil)
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Driver: 1.35" compression
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Total System Power1200W peak (600W RMS)
- LF Driver Power900W peak (500W continuous)
- HF Driver Power300W peak (150W continuous)
- Frequency Range47Hz - 20,000Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Max. Peak SPL124 dB
- Nominal Dispersion (HxV)90° x 60°
- 2 x XLR/TRS mic/line combo
- 1 x 1/8" TRS stereo
- Outputs1 x XLR Mix Out
- DSP FeaturesLCD screen with EQ and multiple presets
- EnclosureH-PP Molded
- Flypoints2 top, 1 back
- Handles1 top, 2 side
- Dimensions (HxWxD)30.6" x 16.9" x 15.8"
- Weight46.3 pounds