dB Technologies LVX XM15 is a professional-grade coaxial active monitor in bass-reflex configuration, equipped with a 15” woofer (2.5” voice coil) and a compression driver with 1” output (1.4” voice coil), driven by a latest-generation 600 W RMS DIGIPRO G3 amplifier.
dBTechnologies designed a horn that not only shapes high frequencies’ directivity, but also acts as a phase plug for the woofer, boosting and lighting up the vocal band, thanks also to the advanced DSP featuring FIR filters processing.
As a result, not only does the horn contribute to deliver a bright audio performance with a uniform throw pattern, but also contributes to reduce the overall dimensions of the system and protect the internal components, reinforcing the cabinet structure.
LVX XM monitors feature an advanced DSP offering eight variable presets in order to easily adapt to different stage requirements and to the varying demands of vocalists, instrumentalists as well as audio playback applications.
The cabinets are constructed in sturdy plywood and comes with two integrated side handles allowing easy transport and stage set up operations. A pole mount cup on one side allow to put the system on a pole for vertical use (eg. as drummer monitorning or for audio playback applications).
dB Technologies LVX XM15 Features
- Enhanced coaxial horn design
- 8 preset equalizations for all stage requirements
- Compact mechanical layout, uniform coverage, broad frequency response range, low feedback sensitivity and coherence at crossover frequency
- Use as stage monitor or PA system
- High-quality wooden cabinet with rugged PVC coating
- Solid and road ready
- LVX XM15 stage monitor1
- Power supply cable with POWERCON connector1
- Fuse rated for operation in the 100-120V voltage range1
- Speaker type2-way active coaxial stage monitor
- Frequency response58-17,800Hz (-6dB)
- Max SPL128dB
- HF1" exit 1,4" v.c.
- Directivity (HxV)90° x 70°
- LF15", 2,5 v.c.
- Amp technologyDigipro® G3 Class D
- Power RMS600W
- Peak power1200W
- Power supplySMPS with PSU Auto-range
- Power connectionPowerCon in/link
- ControllerDSP 56 bit
- ConverterAD/DA 24 bit/48kHz
- System presets8
- Limiterpeak, RMS, thermal
- Processing (filters)FIR linear phase
- Controlsrotary (8 positions), MIC/LINE switch
- Mains connections: PowerCON in/link
- Signal input: 1x Combo IN (XLR/Jack)
- Signal output: 1x XLR link OUT
- USB connector: Mini USB B-Type (service only)
- Housingplywood with black PVC cover
- Grillemetal, painted black
- Handles2, chassis integrated
- Pole mountD36 mm
- Dimensions (WxHxD)25.2" x 18.11" x 14.57"
- Weight49.16 pounds (22.3 kg)