The VFM109i two-way, stage monitor loudspeaker system includes a direct-radiating, vented, 10-in LF cone transducer and a 1-in exit / 1.75-in voice coil HF compression river loaded with a large, square, user-rotatable 90x60 coverage pattern horn.
Because VF Series full range systems (VFR/VFM) use HF sections similar to those developed for the MK Series, EAW engineers could employ the same revolutionary “beamwidth-matching” internal passive crossover/filter networks that set the MK Series apart from all other two-way systems. If powered by an EAW-specified amplifier or via a UX Series digital signal processor, the VFM109i can enjoy the benefits of EAW Focusing, a technology that eliminates the anomalies inherent in the time domain of any loudspeaker.
The VFM109i features a classic stage monitor design with NL4 connectors located on both sides for easy loop-through connections. They also include a pole mount cup should they need to be used as small PA mains. Engineers integrated the handles into the enclosure design, giving the low-profile enclosure a sleek, clean appearance.
EAW VFM109i Features
- Two-way, full range loudspeakers
- Classic stage monitor design
- Pole mount cup for use as main system
- Large, user-rotatable horns for optimized pattern control
- Beamwidth-matching crossover point
- Long-lasting reliability
- VFM109i 2-way passive stage monitor1
- Frequency response70Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL127dB
- Operating modesingle-amp LF/HF
- SubsystemLF 1x 10" cone; HF 1x 1" exit, 1.75" voice coil compression driver
- Nominal beamwidth90° horizontal, 60° vertical
- Power handlingfull range passive 500W @ 8ohms
- Connectionsdual NL4 inputs
- Dimensions (HxWxD)14.8" x 12.5" x 17.8"
- Weight32 pounds (14.5 kg)