The DB-CIJ3 is the ideal choice in installations requiring the passive mixing of two unbalanced line level audio sources to feed a mono balanced (or unbalanced) audio line.
The DB-CIJ3 is a complete unbalanced line-level audio input module. The front panel features two gold plated phono jacks and a single stereo mini-jack, intended for mono or stereo consumer level sources. An input signal may be connected to either the phono jacks or to the mini-jack. The left and right signal inputs are combined and balanced through audio transformers configured to reject induced hum. A mono line-level output is provided on the rear-panel detachable terminal block for connection to a 10 kO or higher input impedance line-level module or equipment input.
RDL DB-CIJ3D Features
- Stereo Inputs to Mono Output
- Stereo Inputs on RCA Jacks and Stereo Mini-Jack
- Unbalanced to Balanced Conversion Without Gain
- Transformer Isolation for Unbalanced Line Inputs
- Hum Cancellation on Unbalanced Line Inputs
- Line-Level Output to Feed 10 kO Equipment Inputs
- Output Connections on Detachable Terminal Block
- Mix Stereo Inputs to Mono Balanced
- Available in RDL White/Gray (D-CIJ3)
- Available in Stainless Steel (DS-CIJ3)