Updated with 10th-generation Intel® Core™ CPU, sleek industrial design and brand new features, this super-powerful DSP unit can effortlessly process hundreds of SoundGrid-compatible plugins in real time, live or in the studio.
Used in pro studios, live shows, houses of worship and broadcast facilities, the SoundGrid Extreme server will let you run as many Waves plugins as you want, on as many channels as you’ve got, to give your sessions the sound you need.
SoundGrid Extreme delivers over 40% more power than SoundGrid Server One – just try these numbers on for size: over 500 instances of the Waves SSL E-Channel, CLA-2A or C6 Multiband Compressor plugins, with latency as low as 0.8 milliseconds.
The latest generation of Extreme servers boasts a new sleek industrial design built for elegance and durability. Extreme now features LED indicators for easy network and temperature monitoring, plus sturdy RAM positioning for a reliable mixing experience, wherever you are.
Housed in a rack-mounted 2U chassis with built-in rack ears for quick, easy installation, the Extreme server is a massive upgrade to any studio or live mixing system, unleashing your creative mixing powers session after session, night after night.
Waves SoundGrid Extreme Server Features
- Adds massive processing power to your system
- Ultra-low latency
- Quiet fan design
- Powerful Intel® 10th Generation Core™ i7-10700 Processor
- Sleek industrial design
- Enhanced with sturdy RAM positioning for added reliability
- LED indicators for easy network and temperature monitoring
- Rugged Neutrik etherCon connector
- 8 GB RAM
- Use with any SoundGrid I/O interface (including DiGiGrid I/Os)
- Use with non-SoundGrid I/Os (ASIO/Core Audio) via SoundGrid Connect
- 1 Year Warranty
- SoundGrid Extreme Server1
- Power Consumption110/220V 65W
- CPUIntel® Core i7-10700
- RAM8 GB
- MotherboardGigabyte GA-IMB410N
- LAN CardIntel® I211
- Operating Temperature Range50° to 95°F / 10° to 35°C
- Dimensions (LxHxD)19" x 3.5" x 15.4"
- Weight15.4 pounds