Six-step sequencing provided by rackmount USC-6R sequencer, raceway mount MPR-SEQ or stand-alone MPR-SEQ-1C. Provides sequencing to any AC power distribution system that can be controlled by low voltage switch closure. Sequencing may be initiated locally via convenient front panel switch or by any momentary contact closure switch (single pole, double throw, center off). Remote switches are also available. The single rackspace USC-6R rackmount sequencer additionally features an interval delay selector of 1, 3 or 6 seconds between steps andfour different start delay settings to allow up to three USC-6R units to be interconnected to operate as a single, 18-step unit.
Middle Atlantic MPR-SEQ-1CA MPR Features
- Sequence controller provides 6-step control to RLM modules
- Has an interval delay of two seconds between steps
- Includes sequential restart functionality in the event of an outage
- Stand-alone version similar to the MPR-SEQA unit
- 115V input power, with unique genderless connector
- Steel construction, with black textured powder coat finish