The PRX825 is a two-way sound reinforcement loudspeaker with dual 15" woofers handling the low end. Because of the second 15" woofer, the PRX825 is an ideal solution when space for set-up or transport is limited, but low frequency performance is vital to the success of a gig. On top of this, coupling the system with a subwoofer creates a very high volume sound reinforcement solution, perfect for regional tour companies and AV Rental companies looking for a scalable, easy to deploy audio solution. Although the PRX825 can be paired with any subwoofer, the crossover matching with the PRX815XLF or PRX818XLF will deliver optimized frequency response down to the bottom of the sonic range.
For live music, recorded music playback and speech the user has the option of tailoring the EQ. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick on-the-fly PA applications.
The PRX825 features remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX825 is capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a wide bandwidth. The PRX825 is comprised of two 380 mm (15 in) 275 Differential Drive® woofers, a 2408H-2, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by a Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, powering component protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization. Additionally, the app allows users to control 8 PEQs, 50ms of delay, gain staging, and other options to optimize the performance of their system.
All PRX800 cabinets are built from 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
JBL PRX825 Features
- Maximum SPL Output 138 dB Peak
- Dual 15" Differential Drive® low-frequency drivers for low-distortion and higher SPL
- 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- 1500W (dual 750 watt) highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
- Digital limiters and filters including crossover, component optimization, and tunings
- Wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Wi-Fi. Control and configure your show from anywhere.
- Professional XLR-¼" combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Integrated 12 x M10 Suspension Points
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™ finish
- PRX825 2-Way Full-Range Speaker System with Wi-Fi1
- System Type Self Powered Dual 15”, two-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL Output 138 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10dB) Normal: 42 Hz – 18.5 kHz Boost: 40 Hz – 18.5 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) Normal: 49 Hz – 17 kHz Boost: 46 Hz – 17 kHz
- Inputs 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Input Impedance 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- Signal Indicators Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is actingSignal: Green LED indicates signal present Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio.
- EQ User selectable presets for Normal or Boost, Advanced EQ settings available using Wi-Fi and PRX Connect application
- Dynamic Control (Input) dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Crossover Frequency 2.4 kHz
- Design Highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Power Rating 1500W (750W x 2)
- AC power input 100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- LF Driver 2 x JBL 275 (15 in) woofer
- HF Driver 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Coverage Pattern 90° x 50° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI) 10.4 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q) 11
- Enclosure Trapezoidal, 18 mm, Duraflex coated plywood
- Suspension / Mounting 8 x M10 Suspension Points, 1 x M10 pull back point
- Transport 2x integrated handles with injection molded backing cup
- Finish Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1061 x 446 x 539mm (41.8 x 17.5 x 21.2in)
- Net Weight 35.83 kg (79 lbs)
- Gross Weight 43 kg (95 lbs)
- Mic Inputs 2
- Phantom Power No
- Effects 25 parametric EQ's and speaker delay
- Outputs 1 x XLR (mix out)