The legendary SB1000z is a high output, large-format subwoofer system with proven performance in complementing high efficiency, full-range loudspeakers. It is designed for portable use where the fatter-sounding output of dual 18 inch drivers is desired. The SB1000z’s driver mounting maximizes cone area and minimizes frontal area, providing the acoustical performance and physical configuration well suited for creating large subwoofer arrays. Its applications include: concert touring, arenas, band/club PA, large houses of worship, large auditoriums/theaters, stage/performer monitoring, drum fill monitoring, and large dance clubs.
The SB1000z is designed to be used with today’s sophisticated digital signal processing to optimize the LF response. MX Series processors are recommended for the required crossover and equalization.
EAW SB1000Z Features
- Best sonic performance possible for a given form factor
- Direct radiating, with optimally tuned, vented enclosures
- High output, large-format subwoofer system with proven performance
- Ideal for concert touring, arenas, band/club PA, large houses of worship, large auditoriums/theaters, stage/performer monitoring, drum fill monitoring, and large dance clubs
- SB1000Z subwoofer1
- Frequency response28 - 156Hz
- Max SPL139dB (half space)
- Operating modesingle amp LF1/LF2; dual amp LF1, LF2
- Subsystem2x 18" cone; DSP w/ 1-way filter
- Nominal beamwidth360° horizontal, 360° vertical
- Power handling1400W @ 4ohms (single amp), 2x 700W @ 8ohms (parallel)
- Connectionsbarrier strip (SB1000zP), NL4 input/loop (SB1000zR), Cannon EP4 input/loop (SB1000zR)
- Dimensions (HxWxD)21" x 29.81" x 42"
- Weight162 pounds (73.5 kg)