The D SERIES-BT1A modules are Bluetooth audio receiving modules compatible with RDL® Format-A twisted pair receivers. When paired with a compatible Bluetooth enabled device, the module receives stereo audio from the Bluetooth source. The stereo signal is sent through two Format-A pairs to any RDL Format-A receiver. A stereo/mono switch set by the installer permits summed mono audio to be sent over one switch-selected pair to the Format-A receiver.
If set for stereo operation, an additional Format-A source (set to Pair A) may be daisy chained with the D SERIES-BT1A to a three-pair Format-A receiver. If set for mono operation, up to three D SERIES-BT1A modules may be daisy chained to a single three-pair Format-A receiver. Connections between Format-A modules and Format-A receivers use standard CATx cable with RJ45 connectors.
The D SERIES-BT1A modules are powered from the Format-A receiver. The installer can customize the module name and programming password through the Bluetooth connection using a smartphone, computer or tablet terminal program. These modules feature studio-quality circuits and analog filters to provide audio performance exceeding expectations from consumer interface technologies. High performance, simplicity of operation and efficiency of installation make RDL the best value in professional Bluetooth interfaces.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Radio Design Labs, Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
RDL D-BT1A Features
- Bluetooth Audio Input for Installed Sound System
- Intuitive Single Button Pairing with LED Status Indication
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- Customize the Module ID Name and Programming Password through the Bluetooth Connection
- Sends Received Bluetooth Audio to RDL Format-A Receivers
- Mono Summed or Stereo Audio Input Mode is Switch-Selectable on Rear Panel
- Rear-Panel Switch Selects which RJ45 Pair (A, B or C) is Fed in Mono Summed Mode
- Daisy-Chain up to Three D SERIES-BT1A modules to One Format-A Receiver in Mono Mode
- Remotely Powered through Twisted Pair Cable
- Signal and Power Pair Pass-Through on RJ45 Jacks
- D-BT1A Wall-Mounted Bluetooth Audio Format-A Interface1
- OutputRDL Format-A (RJ45)
- Format-A InputRJ45 LOOP IN
- Format-A Signal Pair UsedA, B, or C (summed mono mode, rear-panel switch-selectable); B and C (stereo mode, pair A pass through)
- Frequency Response20 Hz to 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
- THD+N< 0.1%
- Noise below -20 dBFS< -70 dB
- Crosstalk (channel to channel)< 70 dB
- Audio Operating Levels-20 dBFS = +4 dBu (balanced), nominal
- Ambient Operating Environment0°C to 40°C
- Power Requirement24 Vdc @ 100 mA (through RJ45)
- Dimensions1.73" (4.39 cm) W; 4.11" (10.44 cm) H; 1.62" (4.11 cm) D
- Package Dimensions3.625x4.625x2.125"
- Shipping Weight0.45 lb.
- WEEE weight0.29 lbs.