Lowell ACSPR-RPC1-1509 Power Panel-15A, 6-Switched 3-Unswitched Outlets
The ACSPR Series features Advanced Surge Protection to protect against power surges/spikes up to 72,000A. This model also includes the Voltage Tolerance Envelope monitor for over/under voltage protection. It has a rocker switch and nine NEMA 5-15R receptacles—a combination of switched (controlled by switch) and un-switched (always on). The panel can be activated/deactivated by an external remote switch, trigger voltage, alarm system, or sequencer connected to rear terminal blocks.
Lowell ACSPR-RPC1-1509 Features
- Advanced surge protection to 72,000A
- Remote power control circuitry (RPC) allows for on/off control by external DSP timed events. Rear termination blocks are available for connecting remote switches (momentary) and remote triggers (maintained) for on/off functions.
- Integral override facilitates use in life safety applications where fire code mandates an alarm interface.
- ASCPR-RPC1-1509 Power Panel1
- Outlets9 outlets (1 front un-switched, 2 rear un-switched, 6 rear switched)
- Power Rating120VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Termination9 ft. attached cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Voltage Tolerance Envelope Monitor with Auto ResetOver/under protection turns outlets off when line voltage exceeds 140V or drops below 100V, and on when voltage returns to normal.
- Steel Chassis19 in. x 9.00 in. x 1.75 in. (1U)
- ActivationRocker switch