Projector sold separately.
Inexpensive digital projectors are used on shows everywhere but they have a problem that is difficult to overcome: When they fade out, they still project light, called “video black”, and this small amount of light is easily visible during a stage blackout. This Projector Dowser from City Theatrical is a simple DMX (or contact closure) controlled flag that can be closed in front of the projector’s lens when you need a complete blackout. An included mounting plate allows a variety of hanging positions to suit your production’s needs.
City Theatrical Projector Dowser Features
- Projector sold separately
- Changes "video black" to complete blackout
- DMX controlled
- Plugs into a 24V DC power supply (such as Forerunner™ or ChromaQ™) with a four pin cable
- Fits most video connectors
- Projector dowser DMX controlled flag1
- Mounting plate1