The EXTC allows you to get creative with your effects pedals, using them in your mix on any recorded track. Add a touch of distortion or chorus to a lead vocal, flange on a violin, or fuzz on piano - the possibilities are endless. The EXTC takes the line level balanced output of your recording interface and converts it so an instrument level high-Z output optimized for guitar effects pedals, so you can Reamp any track through your pedalboard with ease. Once you've run the signal through your pedals, connect the output back into the EXTC and it will boost it up to a balanced line level so you can connect directly to the input of your recording interface. The EXTC features Radial's class-A buffer for the best audio quality and transformer isolation to eliminate any buzz or hum - so you can focus your attention on using your pedals in new and exciting applications.
Radial EXTC-SA Features
- Balanced interface for guitar effects pedals
- Separate send & receive controls optimize signal path
- Transformer isolation helps eliminate ground loops
- Creative tool helps your mix stand out from the rest
- EXTC-SA Guitar Effects Router1