The HotShot ABi is a balanced signal selector that allows you to instantly select between two sources by depressing a latching footswitch.
The HotShot ABi makes it easy to select between two balanced inputs on stage, with a single latching footswitch to toggle from one source to the other. This allows an artist to switch between two dynamic microphones during a performance, freeing up input channels on your mixer. The latching footswitch also opens the door for other useful applications, including using the ABi as a mute to turn off a microphone, select between two wireless receivers, or switch between two mono playback devices.
Radial HotShot ABi Features
- Quickly select between two balanced XLR sources
- Toggle or mute the source with a latching footswitch
- Selectable input pad to match input signal levels
- Completely passive operation, no power required
- HotShot ABi balanced input selector1