DTP 340 TT – High-performance percussion microphone
This dynamic microphone captures the sound of drums and percussion accurately.
The supercardioid polar pattern provides high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired sound source - side and rear sounds are effectively rejected.
Sturdy die-cast body
The DTP 340 TT has a rugged full-metal die-cast body and a hardened steel mesh grille; this microphone is highly durable professional gear.
Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria
Like all LEWITT microphones, the DTP 340 TT is designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria.
- Dynamic microphone
- Ideal for toms and percussion
- Polar pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40 ... 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1.4 mV/Pa, -57 dBV/Pa
- Including microphone mounts and transport bag