Perfect for professional mixing both live and in the studio, TouchMix-30 Pro is the flagship of QSC’s TouchMix Series. Its 32 mixing channels (24 Mic/Line, 6 Line, Stereo USB) and 16 outputs offer tremendous signal routing flexibility for a wide range of applications. Advanced features include 6 high-quality effects processors, class-A microphone preamps, Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards, two real-time analyzers (RTA), patch matrix, 32-channel direct-to-external-drive recording, and DAW interface with MacOS® and Windows® computers
Note: With firmware version 2.0, TouchMix-30 Pro now supports 3 custom fader banks of 8 channels each, allowing versatile, personalized channel display for the most demanding users and applications. This latest firmware version also gives the TouchMix-30 Pro the capability to interface with select third-party control surfaces with motorized faders using Mackie Control Protocol. Two modes of operation exist: TouchMix-30 Pro mixer wired to the control surface, or an iOS tablet paired with the control surface and connected to the TouchMix-30 Pro mixer via Wi-Fi. The complementary new channel strips display presents controls and indicators for the selected fader group.
More about QSC TouchMix
Get the performance of a large-format mixing console—in a refined, portable package. The TouchMix Series makes mixing efficient, accessible, and affordable. From setting up basic instrument or vocal channels, to optimizing your audio’s dynamics and processing, to complex monitor routing, this series of digital mixers is ideal for professional and novice musicians, bands, AV production professionals, and small performance venues. TouchMix also provides Wizards, Presets, and other tools to help you get great results from your sound.
With class-A microphone preamps, top-quality converters, and meticulous design detail throughout the entire signal chain, TouchMix delivers pristine audio quality and tons of functions including EQ, compressors, gates and limiters, and much more! These mixers’ onboard effects rival sophisticated (and expensive) outboard processors and can be used simultaneously without having to give up channels or Auxes. Choose from two types of reverb, chorus, pitch change, and mono or stereo delay. An Effects Wizard helps you decide which effect to choose and where to apply it.
Touchmix is extremely easy to learn and operate. Its intuitive workflow and straightforward navigation doesn’t compromise on any features or capabilities. Choose from Simple Mode (which presents essential controls only) or Advanced Mode (which gives you complete control over all parameters). Its touch-and-turn interface gives you tactile control over fader and mixer parameters while maintaining a reliable fixed hardware connection.
Offering the choice between hardware and wireless, this family of mixers includes the TouchMix Control app for iOS and Android devices. This app offers a portable, wireless mixer interface and provides additional control surfaces for the system operator. For workstations that have multiple users, you can customize access levels and select what sets of mixer controls are available to each user.
TouchMix enables live multitrack recording and playback. Record on all inputs plus a Main or Aux Stereo mix, saving your recording directly to an external USB hard drive—no need to have an external computer hooked up. For playback, tracks can be mixed down or combined with live inputs as live performance tracks. Import tracks into a PC or Mac DAW software using the free TouchMix DAW utility.
QSC TouchMix-30 Pro Features
- Mega console performance in a compact form factor
- Capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation - Multi-touch screen on TouchMix-30 Pro
- Over 135 Live Sound Channel Presets for a wide range of sources and instruments.
- Automatic Microphone Mixer - Gain sharing, 24 channels, 2 auto mixers
- 4-Band full Parametric EQ, variable Highand Low-Pass Filters on all input channels.
- Gate, Compressor and Delay on all input channels.
- On-board settings for popular QSC loudspeakers including K and K.2 Series
- Four professional quality Stereo DSP Processors plus a Pitch Corrector (Six processors on TouchMix-30 Pro)
- Interfaces with most DAW software running on Mac® and Windows® computers
- MP3 USB playback
- Remote control via mobile devices over Wi-Fi
- External control using 3rd party control surfaces with motorized faders
- Rack-mountable with optional Accessory Kit
- TouchMix-30 Pro Digital Mixer1
- Power cable1
- Display254 mm (10 in) diagonal, 1024 x 600 pixel, color TFT, capacitive multi-touch sensing
- Total: 32 (24 mic/line, 6 line, 2 stereo USB)
- Mic/Line: 24 (20 XLR, 4 XLR combo)
- Line: 6 (balanced, 1/4" TRS + top panel 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo)
- Stereo USB: Stereo USB / MP3 playback
- Talkback: 1 (XLR with 48 V)
- Input Channel Processing
- EQ: 4-band Parametric EQ with Hi/Low Shelving option, variable 24 db/octave HPF and LPF
- Dynamic: Gate, Compressor
- Delay: 100msec max
- Automatic Microphone Mixer: Gain Sharing, 24 channels, two instances (requires firmware 1.3 or higher)
- Total: 16
- Main L/R: 2 (XLR, line-level)
- Aux: 14 (XLR, line-level)
- In-ear monitor (stereo): 2 (TRS, 16 ohm min. impedance, from Auxes 11/12 and 13/14)
- Cue: 2 (Stereo, TRS, line or headphone, 16 ohm min. impedance)
- Monitor L/R: 2 (Stereo, XLR)
- Output Channel Processing
- EQ: 1/3 octave GEQ, 6-band Parametric EQ, Variable High- and Low-Pass Filters
- Anti-Feedback Filters: 12-band Anti-Feedback Filters
- Dynamics: Compressor/Limiter
- Delay: 100 msec
- Recording / Playback1
- Multi-track: 32 × 32 tracks direct to hard drive
- DAW: 32 × 32 tracks Interface for macOS® (Core Audio) and Windows® computers
- MP3: Stereo USB / MP3 playback
- DCA: 8 (with mutes)
- Mutes: 8
- Sub Groups: 8 (with 6-band Parametric EQ with High- and Low-Pass Filters, Limiter)
- CueSelectable. AFL, PFL, Solo in Place
- 6 simultaneous, professional effects engines including Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Pitch Shift
- 1 Pitch Correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
- Real Time Analyzer (RTA)2 (1/3 octave, assignable to channels or user selectable source)
- Preset Memory99 User Scenes, 120 Factory Presets, 99 User Presets
- Digital Connections2 USB A connector, 1 USB B connector, 1 RJ-45 (connection for Wi-Fi router)
- External Control2TouchMix-30 Control App for iOS®/Android™ (via Wi-Fi). Third party control surfaces (via mixer or iOS® tablet)
- Wi-Fi3Requires external ethernet Wi-Fi router (recommended) or USB Wi-Fi adaptor 3 (not included)
- Dimensions (H×W×D)
- Shipping Container: 22.8 × 11.4 × 19 in (580 × 290 × 485 mm)
- Mixer Only: 7.5 in × 16.9 in × 18.1 in (190 × 429 × 460 mm)
- Shipping Container: 24.7 lbs (11.2 kg)
- Mixer Only: 17.5 lbs (7.9 kg)
- Power Requirements85 W, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Sampling FrequencySelectable 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
- Internal Processing32-bit floating point
- THD<0.005%, +4 dBu; 20 Hz-20 kHz, unity gain, any input to any output
- Frequency Response 20 Hz-20 kHz +/-0.5 dB, any input to any output
- Dynamic Range105 dB
- Equivalent input Noise-126 dBu
- Residual Output Noise-86 dBu
- Crosstalk-80 dB
- S/N Ratio-94 dB
- Gain (Mic Inputs) 75 dB (60 dB analog, 15 dB digital)
- Maximum input Level+16 dB (XLR mic/line inputs), +26 dB ( TRS mic/line inputs), +24 dBu (TRS line inputs), 0 dBv (top panel 1/8" stereo input)
- Maximum Output Level+22 dBu (all line-level outputs)
- Phantom Power48 v, mic and talkback inputs, individually switchable
- 1 A list of drives that have been validated by QSC may be found at qsc.com. The hard drive market is continuously changing. There are many drives QSC has not validated that are compatible with TouchMix multi-track recording. Always test external drives for compatibility before using. Minimum requirement is USB 3.0 SSD (recommended) or minimum 7800 RPM hard-drive , FAT32 format.
- 2 The TouchMix Personal Monitor App requires iOS 8 or higher.
- 3 TouchMix mixers do not support off the shelf USB Wi-Fi adaptors. Only QSC part number CP-000033-00 is supported.