The ER3XR Extended Response offers a modest bass boost, building on the sound quality of the ER3SE, while providing a slight bass boost for those listeners that prefer a stronger low end response.
Etymotic designs products to measure, improve and protect hearing, and enhance the listening experience of music lovers everywhere. Audio engineers, musicians and audiologists at Etymotic have generated over 100 patents issued and pending. Utilizing the balanced armature drivers regarded as the gold standard for high definition, in-ear earphones, the ER3SE is for those who demand nothing less than the highest fidelity. ER3 series earphones are tuned to extremely tight tolerance specs for the most accurate sound reproduction on the market.
The new ER3SE incorporates significant cosmetic and functional improvements, from sleek, precision machined metal bodies to the reinforced, user-replaceable detachable cable. A must have for discerning audiophiles and consumers. Paired with a Lightning to 3.5mm this makes the ER3 mobile ready.
Etymotic ER3XR-LE Features
- Single driver in-ear monitor
- Anodized aluminum shells
- Class-leading passive isolation
- 35-42 dB attenuation
- ER3XR-LE Extended Response Earphones1
- Detachable 4 ft. cable with 3.5mm gold plated stereo plug1
- Dual flange silicone eartip pair: S1
- Dual flange silicone eartip pair: M1
- Dual flange silicone eartip pair: L1
- Dual flange silicone eartip pair: XL1
- Triple flange eartip pair: standard1
- Triple flange eartip pair: large1
- Foam eartip pair: standard2
- Filter removal tool 1
- Replacement filter1
- Shirt clip1
- Zippered storage case1
- Two Year Warranty1
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 16 kHz
- Transducers Single high-performance balanced armature per channel. Accurately matched at 1 KHz.
- Noise Isolation 35dB using silicone ear tips, 42dB using foam ear tips
- Impedance 22 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity 102 dB @ 1kHz, 1mW
- Maximum Output (SPL) 120 dB
- Cable Detachable 4 ft cable with MMCX connectors
- User Replaceable ACCU-Filters Yes
- Custom-Fit Option Yes