CAD is adding to its popular and critically acclaimed CADLive microphone line with the introduction of the muscular new D88 Kick Mic. As with all CADLive mics, the D88 benefits from the company’s Equitek technology heritage and knowhow, and is designed to provide exceptional performance and a dynamic response in all kinds of live sound situations.
The CADLive D88 is equipped with one of the largest capsules for a percussion mic. The TrueFlex diaphragm is powered with a PowerGap Neodymium magnet to provide a particularly hot signal engineered for today’s massive kick drum sounds.
CAD D88 Features
- Equitek technology heritage and knowhow
- Large capsule
- TrueFlex diaphragm powered with a PowerGap Neodymium magnet
- Ideal for extreme musical styles with exceptionally high volume and low-end output
- D88 CADLIVE supercardioid dynamic kick drum microphone1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternSupercardioid
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 17 kHz
- Output Impedance80 ohms
- Sensitivity-65 dBV/Pa
- Max. SPL150 dB