The Heil Sound PL2T Topless® Boom mount is a unique and versatile boom that utilizes a system of perfectly balanced internal springs to provide perfect balance and silent, effortless adjustment of its position. The PL2T easily handles microphones weighing up to 2.5 lb., and it makes for a professional-looking installation without adding to the clutter in front of you.
The Heil PL2T features a hollow channel that the microphone cable can be fed through and provides the perfect cable maintenance. The unique Topless® design of the PL2T allows you to remove the top and back cover plates, so you can thread the microphone cable along the spine of the mount. Once the cable is in place, you snap the cover plates back in place, for a clean installation with no visible wiring.
For mounting of your Heil Microphone, the PL 2T accepts all of the Heil (industry standard) ⅝" - 27 threaded mic clips or shock mounts. The chrome threaded stem can be locked into the optimum mounting position, depending upon the exact type of microphone and/or shock mount.
Heil Sound PL2T Features
- Provides perfect balance and silent, effortless position adjustment
- Professional-looking installation without added clutter
- Hollow channel for microphone cable
- Top and back cover plates can be removed
- Accepts 5/8"-27 threaded mic clips or shock mounts
- Can hold microphones up to 2.5 pounds
- PL2T topless boom mount1
- Supportsmicrophones up to 2.5 pounds
- Max Extension Length40"
- Heil C-Clamp Included1.5" max opening
- Fits Heil MountsDT-1, FL-2, RS-1, WM-1
- Accepts5/8"-27 thread mic clips and shock mounts