Requires one of the following lens tubes: 19°, 26°, 36°, 50° (all sold separately).
The Ovation E-260WW from Chauvet Pro is driven by 230 watts of LED power, providing more drive than even a 750W tungsten light source. Excellent warm white light shines brilliantly from this fixture, adjustable with various dimming, fade, strobe, and other controls. Impressive power and sharp white light beam make the Ovation E-260WW a great fixture for spotlight-style applications.
When all that’s needed is a bright, steady white light, operating the Ovation E-260WW is about as easy as flipping on a light switch. Of course, there is plenty of power to finesse that white light for those who want it! Dimming capabilities alone are adjustable by curve, mode, speed, shape, and level. Other controls include fade, strobe, backlight, and more.
To project something other than white light, an accessory slot on the Ovation E-260WW is compatible with industry-standard lens tubes and accessories. One popular option is to add a gobo filter to create a silhouette effect.
Operation is silent and there are no motorized parts on the Ovation E-260WW, making it excellent for studio and film applications. The manual focus is easily adjusted from beam knobs at the top and bottom of the barrel assembly.
Powering the Ovation E-260WW is easy: simply plug in the fixture using its included power cord. In setups with multiple Ovation E-260WW fixtures being used, you can power link several fixtures together to save outlet space and limit cable tangle. Power link up to 8 lights at 120V, 13 at 208V or 14 at 230V.
Another helpful feature when running several Ovation E-260WW lights at once is to operate over DMX linking. From the DMX connection, you can designate one Ovation E-260WW as the “master” over other configured fixtures, so all the lights perform as one. Remote Device Management (RDM) is also possible, giving you control over the fixture without needing to access the control menu.
Chauvet Pro Ovation E-260 WW Features
- Requires one of the following lens tubes: 19°, 26°, 36°, 50° (all sold separately)
- Warm or cool white ERS style fixture with output exceeding a tungsten 750 W source
- Ultra smooth 16-bit dimming, and 8-bit dimming curves to complement any lighting scheme
- Flat, even field of light for superior gobo projection
- RDM (Remote Device Management) for added flexibility
- Adjustable PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) to avoid flickering on camera
- Virtually silent operation for use in studio and theatre applications
- Works perfectly with industry standard lens tubes and accessories
- Ovation E-260 WW LED ellipsoidal fixture1
- Neutrik powerCON power cord1
- Light source1 LED (WW) 230 W, (3.6 A), 3149 K, 50,000 hours life expectancy; (CW) 230 W, (3.5 A), 5452 K, 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Color temperature (at full)3149 K
- Dimming modes4
- Selectable PWM600 Hz, 1,200 Hz, 2,000 Hz, 4,000 Hz, 6,000 Hz, 25,000 Hz
- Strobe rate0 to 27 Hz
- Power connectionEdison (Local) plug to Neutrik powerCON
- Power inputNeutrik powerCON
- Power outputNeutrik powerCON
- Data connectors3- and 5-pin XLR
- Power cable length5 ft (1.5 m)
- Control protocolDMX RDM
- DMX channels1, 2, 3, or 6
- Modes/personalities4 personalities (1, 2, 3, 6)
- Input voltage100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power linking6 units @ 120 V; 11 units @ 208 V; 12 units @ 230 V
- CertificationsCE, MET, FCC, IP20 (dry location)
- Weight15.4 pounds (7 kg)