The TF-RACK digital mixer offers the same levels of performance and operability as the other Yamaha TF series in a more compact rack-mount setup. Equipped with 16 mic/line + 1 stereo line inputs and 16 outputs, the TF-RACK can connect to a variety of other gear. All-in-one mixing and processing capability are ideal for small to medium-scale live sound, corporate speech, installations, and more.
Signature to TF Series performance is TouchFlow Operation™. This tool brings live sound reinforcement to a new level, letting you respond to the music and artists on stage quickly and freely. TouchFlow Operation interface was optimized for touch panel control and is easy for beginners and seasoned pros to navigate for finding the ideal mix. Even the most discerning ears will be satisfied with sound quality thanks to recallable D-PRE preamplifiers. Instantly recall favorable settings with scene memory storage of up to 200 scenes. Work from pre-programmed scenes or create scenes of your own. Scenes are divided into A and B banks, making it easier to sort and organize scenes by type.
The compressor and EQ performance are central to mixing and the TF-RACK makes these tools seamless and easy to implement. The 1-knob COMP from Yamaha’s analog mixers is refined in this digital console, offering all the functions of compression without needing to juggle multiple parameters. The same concept was applied to a 1-knob EQ feature for fast and smooth operation, complete with Vocal Mode and Intensity Mode. Both the 1-knob COMP and 1-knob EQ are provided on the output channels too.
QuickPro Presets™ were developed for a wide variety of microphones and output equipment from several major manufacturers. These practical presets let you get incredibly close to the ideal sound – helpful for novice engineers to learn the console, or for experienced engineers to save time. All presets were precisely tuned by using actual microphones, instruments, and speakers.
Eight powerful processing/effect units are featured on the TF-RACK. The TF-RACK uses the standard type of SPX processors and offers 19 programs ranging from reverb and delay to modulation effects.
Three dedicated apps pair with the TF-RACK to extend the console on any device. Add the TF Editor, TF StageMix, or MonitorMix.
Yamaha TF-Rack Features
- All-in-one rack-style digital mixer
- Scene memory stores mix settings for instant recall
- 1-knob COMP™ and 1-knob EQ™
- QuickPro Presets™ provide instant access to pro sound setups
- Natural sound foundation with extra creative freedom
- Recallable D-PRE™ microphone preamps
- 8 power processing/effect units
- Compatible with many apps
- Dedicated apps include TF Editor, TF StageMix, MonitorMix
- Intuitive user interface optimized for touch panel operation
- Plug in and play Dante stagebox solution
- TF-Rack rack-mount mixer1
- Power cord1
- Rubber stoppers4
- Mixing capacity
- Input channels: 40 (32 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return)
- Aux buses: 20 (8 mono + 6 stereo)
- Stereo buses: 1
- Sub buses: 1
- Input channel functions8 DCA groups
- Inputs: 16 mic/line (XLR/TRS combo) + 1 stereo line (RCA pin)
- Outputs: 16 (8 XLR + 8 TRS phone)
- Expansion slots: 1 (for NY64-D audio interface card)
- On-board DSP8 Effects + 10 GEQ
- Internal sampling frequency rate48kHz
- Signal delayless than 2.6 ms, INPUT to OMNI OUT, Fs=48 kHz
- Faderresolution = 10-bit, +10 dB to –138 dB, –∞ dB all faders
- THDless than 0.05%
- Frequency response20Hz - 20kHz (+0.5dB, -1.5dB)
- Dynamic range110dB typical
- Equivalent input noise-128dBu typical
- Residual output noise-85dBu
- Power requirements100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption85W
- Dimensions (WxHxD)18.8" x 5.25" x 16.1"
- Weight20.3 pounds (9.2 kg)