The DJLearning Kit from Hercules is the perfect all-in-one kit to get started as a DJ—all in a super-mobile setup that makes it easy for you to fine-tune your skills anywhere! Comprised of the DJControl Inpulse 200 controller, DJMonitor 32 monitoring speakers, and HDP DJ45 headphones, the DJLearning Kit also comes with the full version of the DJUCED software and built-in Hercules DJ Academy video tutorials to make learning to mix easier and more fun than ever!
Learn how to mix with the DJCONTROL INPULSE 200 controller. Designed to train your ear and teach you how to beatmatch manually like a pro, the DJControl Inpulse boasts an intuitive design and is built for optimized comfort. This is ideal for novice DJs or those looking to get back to basics.
Though small in size, DJMONITOR 32 MONITORING SPEAKERS more than measure up to other bigger models in their category in terms of quality and output power. With quality 3” woofers, shifted tweeter for rendering clarity, and a dual bass vent, these speakers are a versatile and high-end option for monitoring performance. HERCULES HDP DJ45 are the perfect headphones to help you get started as a DJ.
Compact, powerful, and comfortably flexible, these headphones include a long spiral cable for easy free motion. The HDP DJ45s provide accurate and encompassing listening so you can keep an ear on what’s going on around you.
Hercules’ DJLearning Kit comes with all the tools you need to learn to DJ straight out of the box. This includes a full version of DJUCED software, compatible with PC and Mac. DJUCED comes with built-in DJ Academy to teach you vital listening skills, how to manually beat-match, as well as an Intelligent Music Assistant feature that analyzes, critiques, and makes suggestions that will help you bring your mixing to the next level.
Hercules DJLearning Kit Features
- Integrated built-in audio interface
- 4 pads x 4 modes (hot-cue, roll, fx, sampler). Loop in/loop out keys.Browser controls: Rotary encoder + 2 load keys + Assistant key
- 1 filter, 2 EQ, 1 gain knob, 1 volume fader/deck
- Crossfader, master volume, headphones
- 2 decks
- DJControl Inpulse 200 controller with attached USB cable1
- DJMonitor 32 monitoring speakers, 2 power cables (European + U.S.), audio cable1
- HDP DJ45 headphones+ 1/8”/3.5 mm to 1/4″/6.35 mm jack adapter1
- Power cables (European + U.S.), audio cable2
- 1/8”/3.5 mm to 1/4″/6.35 mm jack adapter1
- Quick start guide and warranty information flyer1
- Full version of DJUCED software, with access to the DJ Academy1
- DJControl Inpulse 200: 12.6 x 7.7 x 1.9” / 320 x 195 x 49 mm
- DJMonitor 32: 5.3 x 7.7 x 6.1” / 135 x 195 x 155 mm (each speaker)
- DJMonitor 32
- Right speaker: 3.1 lb / 1.4 kg
- Left speaker: 2.8 lb / 1.25 kg
- DJControl Inpulse: 200 2.0 lb / 0.90 kg
- HDP DJ45: 0.7 lb / 0.34 kg
- Active speakers: 2 x 15 watts RMS
- Type: 2-way speakers: 3”/7.6 cm + 1”/2.5 cm speaker drivers
- Audio Connections
- DJControl Inpulse 200
- 2 RCA master outputs for speakers
- One 1/8”/3.5 mm jack output for headphones
- DJMonitor 32
- 2 RCA inputs
- 6 ft/1.8 m cable (2 RCA/2 RCA)
- HDP DJ45: Male 1/8”/3.5 mm stereo jack connector
- Mixing zone controls: 1 filter knob/2 EQ knobs/1 gain knob/1 volume fader per deck. Crossfader, master volume knob, headphones volume knob.
- Deck controls: Jog wheels: vinyl record feel, with touch detection. 4 pads x 4 modes (hot-cue, roll, Fx, sampler). Loop in/loop out buttons.
- Beatmatch Guide
- Tempo guide: light guide to the right of each tempo fader.
- Beat Align guide: light guide in front of each jog wheel.
- IMA (Intelligent Music Assistant)
- Assistant: suggests tracks from your music library.
- Energy: helps set the mood for your parties. Get people dancing with high-energy tracks, and slow things down with lowerenergy tracks.
- DJUCED® version 4.
- DJ Academy, with built-in complete tutorials and interactive help.
- System RequirementsWindows® 7, 8.1, 10 / macOS® 10.11 and higher. Core 2 Duo 2 GHz CPU and higher + 4 GB RAM or more. USB 2.0 port, 1280 x 720 display, 5 GB disk space.