The Reloop TAPE 2 is an audio recording device for DJs with integrated lithium-ion battery and retro, cassette tape styling that allows you to record your mix in WAV or MP3 format directly to a microSD card.
Line-level or mic sources, such as CD players, DJ mixers or dynamic mics can be directly connected to TAPE 2 via the 3.5 mm jack input. By utilising the THRU output, the audio signal can either be monitored with headphones or it can be looped through to your main speakers. This is recommended for single output audio sources that do not have a dedicated record out (REC).
As well as being an audio recording device its recording function, the TAPE 2 can also be connected to a computer and be used as card reader for microSD cards. To keep track of the recorded material, all recordings on TAPE 2 can be tagged with a timestamp with the help of the sync tool. With the included stickers it is also possible to customise the look of your TAPE 2.
Reloop TAPE 2 Features
- Portable audio recorder in a tape retro look
- Integrated rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Simple recording in 24-bit as WAV or MP3
- TAPE 2 Portable Mixtape Recorder1
- RCA to 3.5mm stereo mini jack cable1
- Micro USB cable1
- Sticker sets3
- Input 1x line/mic 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
- Output 1x line 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (THRU)
- microSDslot for cards up to 128 GB (FAT32)
- Recording format WAV or MP3 (320 kbp/s)
- Recording quality 24-bit/48 kHz
- Dimensions W x D x H 103 x 14 x 65 mm
- Weight 59 g
- Power supply 5V micro-USB