Working from home has enough challenges. Take audio and video for telecommunications off your list of worries with the Home Base Personal Edition.
This kit connects to smartphones, tablets, cameras and computers, and provides tools to enhance the audio and video quality of these devices. It is compatible with common video and telecommuting software, such as Zoom, Skype, GoToMeeting, Facebook, Instagram, and more. Distractions are one of the hard-to-manage elements of working remotely. Home Base is prepared to help you manage distractions of all kinds throughout the day. The Tenba Skyline 13 Messenger Bag conveniently stores your valuable tools, whether switching rooms throughout your house or bringing equipment back and forth from the office. Padding and weather-resistant design makes this bag kid and pet proof, keeping your devices safe during transport and storage.
To stabilize images and video, the Benro PP1 PocketPod tabletop tripod/handgrip is included. Compatible with many devices, this tripod/handgrip is ideally suited to be used with smartphones, action cameras, and DSLR/mirrorless cameras. The tripod/handgrip is a favorite feature among teachers creating video lessons, business professionals recording presentations, exercise instructors filming workouts for remote use, and more. In addition to the tripod/handgrip a smartphone clamp is included. This clamp mounts to the tripod in vertical and horizontal arrays to keep your phone secure in all configurations.
Audio is arguably the most important aspect of remote communication. A microphone headset* and clip-on microphone are both included so you will get the best sound quality in any application. The headset with unidirectional mic is noise-cancelling, and lets you listen back in stereo detail. Also included is an USB Plug Connection Option to plug directly into laptops and desktops for digital audio. The control box on the USB connection has volume control and can mute the mic or headset independently. For when you need more freedom to move, the included VMic Mini captures broadcast-quality sound without needing you to be connected to a device. Recording yourself or others when in a common area with other people present can be challenging with any equipment. The Saramonic VMic Mini excels in these situations because its cardioid condenser pattern focuses directly on your voice, and the double-thick windscreen minimizes extra sound and pops.
*Color of messenger bag and headset mic may vary when shipped
Saramonic HOMEBASE2 Features
- Portable and flexible audio/video/telecommunications kit
- VMic Mini is all-metal cardioid condenser microphone with TRS and TRRS output cables
- Tabletop tripod/handgrip is perfect for smartphones, action cameras, or DSLR/mirrorless cameras
- Smartphone clamp precision engineered to hold mobile devices snugly
- Noise cancelling microphone stereo headset with USB and TRRS connection
- Messenger bag is padded and weatherproof
- Benro PP1 PocketPod tabletop tripod1
- Saramonic machined metal phone mount1
- VMic mini cardioid condenser mic1
- Tenba Skyline 13 messenger bag*1
- MPOW wired stereo headset mic TRRS and USB*1
- TENBA SKYLINE 13 messenger bag
- Exterior dimensions (WxHxD): 14" x 11.5" x 6"
- Interior dimensions (WxHxD): 13" x 11" x 5"
- Color: may vary when shipped
- Benro PP1 PocketPod tabletop tripod
- Camera mounting screw: 1/4" - 20 male
- Load capacity: 3.3 pounds (1.5 kg)
- Height: 5.3" (max height), 6.9" (head height)
- Folded length: 6.9"
- SR-BSP1C mobile device mount with cold shoe mount
- Supported phone sizes: 2.1" to 3.6"
- Dimensions: 3.54" x 1.7" x 1.1"
- VMic mini microphone
- Type: 14mm condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: cardioid (uni-directional)
- Frequency range: 75Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -35 ±3dB (0dB = 1V/Pa, @ 1kHz)
- Max input SPL: f=1kHz, THD<5% (105dB)
- Output impedance: 200ohm
- Signal to noise ratio: 75dB SPL
- Dimensions: 4.61" x 0.75" x 2.44"
- Powered: by device (plugin power required)
- MPOW MPPA071AB wired stereo headset microphone
- Compatibility: Windows 2000/7/8/10/XP/Vista, Mac OS X, Apple iOS (iPhone & iPad), Android Smartphones and Tablets
- Output connection type: 3.5mm TRRS and USB-A
- Cable length: 7.9 ft (2.4 m)
- Dimensions: 7.87" x 6.81" x 2.17"
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥50dB
- Microphone impedance: 2.2KΩ
- Microphone sensitiveness: -46 3dB
- Loudspeaker sensitiveness: 103dB 3dB
- Rated power: 10mW
- Max power: 20mw
- Loudspeaker impedance: 16Ω
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Powered: by device
- Color: may vary when shipped