The Saramonic SR-C2002 is a short adapter cable with an Apple Lightning connector on one end and an 1/8“ (3.5mm) TRRS female jack on the other. It lets you easily connect TRRS microphones, wireless receivers, mixers and other audio gear directly to the Lightning port on an Apple iPhone or iPad. Plug-in power is provided, which makes it compatible with a large number of microphones. The SR-C2002 can also add a fully functional headphone jack to an Apple device that lacks one.
Ideal audio adapter for your iOS device with Lightning
The SR-C2002 is the perfect accessory for iPhone and iPad users that need a Lightning adapter that gives them a high-quality microphone TRRS input, or a fully operational 3.5mm headphone port. The microphone input provides plug-in power, allowing users a multitude of TRRS microphone options into their iOS device. The headphone output is full featured, sending and receiving headphone audio, microphone audio, and earbud remote control commands.
The SR-C2002 is made with high-quality materials and Apple-certified MFi parts and has a length of 3" (7.6cm). All of the connectors are gold-plated, which provides the best possible signal transfer and resists corrosion. If you need to improve the sound quality of the videos you shoot and the audio you record with your Apple mobile device, the Saramonic SR-C2002 is the adapter you need to make it happen.
Saramonic SR-C2002 Features
- Improve sound quality for recordings on your Apple mobile device
- Apple Lightning connector on one end, 1/8" TRRS female jack on the other end
- Easily connect TRRS mics, wireless receivers, mixers, and other audio gear to the Lightning port on an iPhone or iPad
- Plug-in power is provided
- Can add a headphone jack to an Apple device without one
- Gold-plated connectors provide best possible signal transfer and resist corrosion
- SR-C2002 Lightning to female 3.5mm TRRS audio cable, 3"1