The HY256-TL is a digital I/O card that supports TWINLANe audio network protocol. Up to 256 simultaneous input and output channels at 96 kHz/32 bits are available, and multi-mode fiber connections ensure reliable operation. Data can be reliably transferred between cards over distances of up to 300 meters.
Yamaha HY256-TL Features
- Can send/receive uncompressed digital audio signals of 32-bit 96 kHz quality, with a maximum of 256 inputs/256 outputs.
- Redundant connections are supported with ring topology.
- Indicators show communication status useful for troubleshooting.
- Recommended cable: Neutrik opticalCON DUO multi-mode fiber
- HY256-TL Rivage Audio Interface Expansion Card1
- Dimensions (WxHxD)4.9x1.5x8.2" (125x37x207mm)
- Net Weight0.6 lbs (0.25 kg)