Create a stunning light display with the COLORband PiX-M USB strip light from Chauvet DJ. The COLORband has a rotating base, pixel-mapping capabilities, and each of the ten LEDs can be controlled separately. Those design traits allow the wall-wash light to display dynamic sweeping, chase, animation, and blinder effects. The COLORband PiX-M USB light is an excellent choice for concerts, wedding venues, and other live production environments.
Individual manipulation over each of the ten LEDs offers a practically unlimited number of design possibilities. Create your own designs, or use on-board automation programs for preset designs. On-board automation is also used to control the COLORband. You can have the fixture run completely on its own, or get more advanced with sound activation mode for musical control over the light.
LED light sources are tri-color RGB, ensuring lighting effects appear cleanly without being muddied by multicolored shadows. High-frequency dimming achieves a flicker-free operation, creating a more pleasant viewing experience in person and over video. Motors make it easy to move the fixture so light can be angled where it’s needed.
Control the wall wash fixture with or without DMX: 3 and 5-pin DMX connections are both available on the fixture, so you can incorporate the COLORband PiX-M into different lighting rigs. D-Fi USB compatibility from the fixture’s standard USB connection lets you control the COLORband without DMX cables. This control option requires the D-Fi USB (sold separately). The IRC-6 remote (sold separately) can also be used for wireless and non-DMX control. Whatever control method works best for you, pre-built automated programs are accessible with or without DMX.
Chauvet DJ COLORband PiX-M Features
- Moving LED strip light
- Creates dynamic sweeping effects and functions as a pixel mapping effect, blinder or wall-washer
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless master/slave or DMX control
- Built-in motors to angle the light
- Create eye-catching animations and video effects with individual LED control
- Access dramatic, pre-built automated programs with or without DMX
- Wireless, non-DMX operation is available with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Onboard 3 and 5-pin DMX connectors
- High-frequency LED dimming for flicker-free video operation
- Power link multiple units (via powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections) to eliminate running cables and extension cords
- COLORband PiX-M USB LED strip light1
- Power cord1
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware1
- DMX channels5, 6, 8, 10, 17, 32 or 36
- DMX connectors3- and 5-pin XLR
- Light source10 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 9 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe rate0 to 25 Hz
- Beam angle20°
- Field angle34°
- Illuminance6,120 lux @ 2 m
- Power linking5 units @ 120 V; 9 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and current
- 108 W, 1.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 105 W, 1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Optional controllersIRC-6, D-Fi USB
- Dimensions31" x 2.6" x 4.8"
- Weight9.6 pounds (4.4 kg)