An ideal blend of size and performance, the DBR12 12" 2-Way Powered Speaker from Yamaha is the middle option of the DBR series. It has 1000W of power and outstanding resolution at any output level, making it ideal for front of house, floor monitoring, or stage side fills.
More about the DBR Series
Yamaha’s DBR Series of loudspeakers deliver the powerful and high-quality sound you deserve wherever your music may take you. With a speaker that’s easy to transport and quick to set up, any of the DBR series is an excellent choice for live band performances, DJ-ing a party, or MC-ing an event.
The incredibly portable DBR speakers offer the same top-of-the-line Yamaha DSP, amplifier, and speaker technologies used in their DSR and DXR series. These technologies ensure high-resolution sound at any output level. High power output woofers deliver clearly defined and powerful bass with minimal distortion, and the precision compression driver supplies accurate mid-range and high frequencies.
An onboard 2-channel mixer provides user-friendly mixing possibilities. All DBR series speakers have two input channels, both accepting different input types. With the onboard mixer, you can select either CH1+2 MIX (to mix the signal of both channels) or CH1 THRU (to pass the signal from CH1 only).
Housing was newly designed to be durable yet lightweight and is perfect for FOH sound, floor monitoring, or even rigged applications. Despite being easily portable, all the DBR series options can produce powerful wattage and high maximum SPL ratings all with excellent clarity and dynamic characteristics.
M8 rigging threads on each DBR speaker ensure you can use them in rigged applications (speaker brackets or standardized eye-bolts sold separately).
Yamaha DBR12 Features
- High-efficiency 1000W Class D amplifiers
- Custom designed transducer
- Rugged, highly portable cabinet
- Easy-to-use onboard 2-channel mixer
- Smart enclosure design for floor monitoring
- Rigging points for installation applications
- DRB12 12" 2-way powered speaker1
- Speaker Type2-way, bi-amp powered speaker, bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)52Hz - 20,000Hz
- Nominal Coverage (HxV)90° x 60°
- Diameter: 12" cone
- Voice Coil: 2"
- Magnet: ferrite
- Diaphragm: 1.4"
- Type: 1" throat compression driver
- Magnet: ferrite
- Crossover2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output Power
- Dynamic: 1000 W (LF: 800W, HF: 200W)
- Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400W, HF: 65W)
- Max. Output Level (1m; on axis)131 dB SPL
- I/O Connectors
- INPUT 1: Combo x1
- INPUT 2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (unbalanced)
- OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- ProcessorsD-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Heat Dissipationfan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power Requirements100V, 100-120V, 220-240V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption74W (1/8 power consumption) 18W (idle)
- Cabinet Materialplastic
- Handleside x 2
- Flying and Mounting Hardwarebottom x 2, rear x 1 (fit for M8 x 15mm eyebolts)
- Pole Socket35mm (bottom x 1)
- Dimensions (WxHxD)14.8" x 23.7" x 13.7"
- Weight34.8 pounds