Priced individually, sold in quantities of 2
The QSC AcousticCoverage™ Series AC-C4T is a ceiling mounted 4" full-range loudspeaker with 70/100V transformer, suitable for a wide variety of audio/video conferencing reinforcement, voice paging and background music applications.
AcousticCoverage™ Series is designed to offer integrators a cost effective solution for applications where voice reinforced coverage is of primary concern, while providing improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
The AC-C4T baffle and grill are QSC standard white (RAL 9010) to match complimenting QSC product families and includes UV inhibitors to prevent discoloration over time. The AC-C4T may also be painted to match any decor.
QSC AC-C4T Features
- Priced individually, sold in quantities of 2
- High quality 4" full-range transducer provides exceptional clarity through the critical voice range
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 70 Hz
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass
- 4 pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ available through either Q-SYS™ processing or CXD amplifier platforms
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to match complimenting QSC product families
- AC-C4T 4.5" ceiling speaker2
- Effective Frequency Range70Hz - 16,000Hz
- Rated Noise Power/Voltage16 watts / 11.3 volts (rms)
- Broad-Band Sensitivity89 dB SPL
- Coverage Angle (-6 dB)140° (500Hz - 5,000Hz)
- Max. SPL101 dB (continuous), 107 dB (peak)
- Rated Impedance8 Ω
- Transformer Taps
- 70V: 16, 8, 4, 2, 1 watts and 8Ω bypass
- 100V: 16, 8, 4, 2 watts and 8Ω bypass
- Transducer4" polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround
- Input Connector TypeEuroblock connector with parallel output terminals
- Baffle: painted ABS polymer
- Grille: powder coated steel
- Back Can: galvanized steel
- Product: Ø8.4" x 7.9”
- Cut-Out: Ø7.31"
- Ceiling Capture Thickness: 0.25" - 1.5"
- Weight4.9 pounds