Priced individually, sold in quantities of 2
The QSC AC-C4T ceiling speaker is part of the AcousticCoverage™ Series. The 4” full-range ceiling-mounted loudspeaker has a 70/100V transformer and is well-suited for audio/video conferencing reinforcement, voice paging, and background music applications.
Crystal clear sound throughout the critical vocal range increases spoken word intelligibility. This clarity is possible in part from a high-quality 4” polypropylene cone transducer with butyl rubber surround.
Get even coverage in low-ceiling applications with fewer loudspeakers than other models require; the AC-C4T offers 140 degrees of conical coverage.
The blind mount assembly is easy to install and includes a ported baffle, which adds musicality by optimally tuning the galvanized steel backcan and creating low-frequency extension down to 70 Hz. A variable tap 16-watt low saturation and low loss 70/100V transformer on the AC-C4T is used to maintain that lowered frequency response. In addition to the variable tap transformer, an 8-ohm bypass setting is also present – both are located under the powder-coated steel grille via a rotary selector.
Advanced voicing filter sets using the Q-Sys™ platform further enhance performance and installation speed for an optimal result.
Various hardware is included to streamline the installation process, especially important since most ceiling speaker applications use multiple speakers.
Beyond the features described above, the AC-C4T speaker belongs to the AcousticCoverage™ Series. This series was designed to provide integrators with a cost-effective solution for applications where vocal reinforced coverage is the main concern. The AcousticCoverage™ Series goes above and beyond, not simply providing quality voice coverage, but also providing musicality not typically seen in BGM-class products.
QSC AC-C4T Features
- Priced individually, sold in quantities of 2
- High quality 4" full-range transducer provides exceptional clarity through the critical voice range
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 70 Hz
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass
- 4 pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ available through either Q-SYS™ processing or CXD amplifier platforms
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to match complimenting QSC product families
- AC-C4T 4.5" ceiling speaker2
- Effective Frequency Range70Hz - 16,000Hz
- Rated Noise Power/Voltage16 watts / 11.3 volts (rms)
- Broad-Band Sensitivity89 dB SPL
- Coverage Angle (-6 dB)140° (500Hz - 5,000Hz)
- Max. SPL101 dB (continuous), 107 dB (peak)
- Rated Impedance8 Ω
- Transformer Taps
- 70V: 16, 8, 4, 2, 1 watts and 8Ω bypass
- 100V: 16, 8, 4, 2 watts and 8Ω bypass
- Transducer4" polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround
- Input Connector TypeEuroblock connector with parallel output terminals
- Baffle: painted ABS polymer
- Grille: powder coated steel
- Back Can: galvanized steel
- Product: Ø8.4" x 7.9”
- Cut-Out: Ø7.31"
- Ceiling Capture Thickness: 0.25" - 1.5"
- Weight4.9 pounds