The QSC AcousticDesign™ AD-S112sw is a low impedance, surface mounted, 12" direct radiating subwoofer. An ideal companion to AcousticDesign™ full range models, the AD-S112sw allows impressive low frequency expression within a complimenting form factor, suitable of demanding foreground and background sound reinforcement applications.
AcousticDesign™ series offers integrators a premium quality installed sound solution where performance, coverage, and aesthetics are paramount. Combined with unprecedented ease-of-installation and high weather resistance, the AcousticDesign™ series provides integrators a versatile and confident install solution.
QSC AD-S112SW Features
- Available in black (pictured) and white (not pictured)
- TFR™ (Turbulent Flow Reduction) port provides optimal resonant tuning and high velocity air flow
- Included yoke bracket and M10 fittings for optional suspension
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ available through either Q-Sys processing or CXD amplifier platforms
- Lightweight ABS enclosure offer long-term durability and lasting good looks
- Sealed input panel cover and powder coated aluminum grilles for added weather resistance
- Meets IEC60529 IP-54 for dust and splash resistance