The compact XENYX 1002FX mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to its 2 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical "British" channel EQs. This handy little mixer provides a total of 10 Inputs (2 mic, 4 stereo) to handle a variety of input sources. Add to this Behringer's 24-Bit Multi-FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects - and the 1002FX becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
The XENYX 1002FX gets its name from Behringer's legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state of the art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology - and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX 1002FX provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren't looking.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper fader and sealed rotary controls
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany