The British consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll - without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on Behringer's XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character.
The 10-input, 2-bus XENYX 1002 has 4 XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use 4 dynamic or condenser microphones. The 3-band British EQ ensures warm, musical sound every time. Simple, high-quality controls make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise. Play music between sets via the RCA CD/Tape Inputs (main mix or control room/phones assignable), and record your performance to outboard recording gear via the RCA Outputs. Add some outboard digital magic to your sound using the FX Send; simply connect an outboard device to apply effects such, as reverb or delay.
- Premium, ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD / tape outputs
- CD / tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room / phones outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany