With the JBL EON ONE MK2, you get the best of professional audio in a compact package perfect for gigging musicians. The column PA offers a 5-channel digital mixer, dbx and Lexicon DSP, Bluetooth functions, and universal app control.
The EON ONE MK2 delivers JBL’s legendary sound quality in a compact package by combining a geometrically optimized C-shaped eight 2”-tweeter array with a 10” woofer. This configuration provides class-leading clarity, coverage down to 37Hz, wide dispersion, and a maximum output of 123dB. The battery is placed in the column, further optimizing the woofer cabinet to provide the deepest and most natural low end possible.
A robust 1500-watt (peak) amplifier in the EON ONE MK2 ensures clean, distortion-free sound at all volume levels. You can run the EON ONE MK2 from AC power or battery power; either way, Variable Power Performance technology automatically optimizes performance for however you’re operating.
Constructed for versatility and ease of use, the EON ONE MK2 hosts a full suite Pro FX. Effects and presets include Lexicon reverb, chorus, and delay, and dbx Drive Rack Inside technology (including Automatic Feedback Suppression and 8-band EQ). Soundcraft Easy Ducking feature turns down the volume of background music any time you speak. It’s even quicker and easier to adjust for your signature sound with DSP presets and onboard hardware EQ with three fixed knobs.
Pair the EON ONE MK2 with the JBL Pro Connect app for remote access to every function and preset from your phone or tablet. JBL’s ActiveSync technology makes sure the app and system LCD stay in perfect sync so there’s no lag. The EON ONE MK2 also offers Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming to one device, with control of up to ten units.
With an ergonomic handle on top and weighing under 43 pounds, the EON ONE MK2 is perfect for traveling. The system stays safe, encased in a durable polypropylene shell rugged enough to handle the toughest gigs. This portable design and all its features make the EON ONE MK2 a perfect solution for buskers, singer/songwriters, educators, houses of worship, rental companies, and anyone seeking an anytime anywhere system.
Portable design and professional performance make the JBL EON ONE MK2 a perfect solution for gigging musicians, rental companies, houses of worship, and more.
JBL EON ONE MK2 Features
- C-shaped array of 8 2” tweeters delivers superior clarity and 140°H x 30°V dispersion for room-filling sound
- 10” woofer in acoustically optimized cabinet generates natural, smooth low end, down to 37 Hz
- Variable Power Performance automatically optimizes power performance to provide 4 dB higher output when connected to an AC source: 123 dB peak SPL using AC power, 119 dB peak using battery power
- Built-in 1,500-watt (peak) amplifier
- Frequency response: 37 Hz–20 kHz @ -10 dB; 45 Hz–20 kHz @ -3 dB
- Easily swappable battery provides 6 hours of play time; battery is integrated into a column spacer to improve stability and to optimize the cabinet acoustic volume for superior low-frequency response
- Built-in 5-channel digital mixer is designed by mix engineers for optimized workflow
- Three fixed EQ knobs allow fast, hands-on access to onboard EQ
- Comprehensive suite of professional-grade Lexicon DSP, including reverb, chorus and delay
- dbx DriveRack Inside technology offers AFS (Automatic Feedback Suppression), 8 bands of parametric EQ, and convenient presets
- Soundcraft Easy Ducking automatically turns down music when speech is detected
- Triple-Tier DSP lets users choose beginner, intermediate or advanced control
- I/Os include 3 Neutrik XLR Combo jacks, 1 Hi-Z input and a summed 3.5mm/BT input
- ¼” balanced passthrough with independent volume control and speaker delay allows for analog system expansion
- Two channels of true 48V phantom power expand microphone connectivity
- Two USB ports allow device charging from onboard battery or AC power
- Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming to one device, with control of up 10 units
- Full-color EasyNav LCD provides access to all control parameters
- Simple Success LED meters indicate mixer functions such as mute, signal detection and clipping
- JBL Pro Connect universal app offers control over every function of up to ten systems
- PA components are stored in the woofer cabinet for easy, one-hand carry
- Ergonomically optimized carry handle minimizes wrist strain
- Road-tough, lightweight polypropylene cabinet with steel grille
- EON ONE MK2 Battery-Powered Column PA Speaker1
- System Type Powered Column PA Speaker
- Woofer Size 10”
- Tweeter Size 2”
- Tweeter Count 8
- Max SPL 123 db/119 dB AC/Battery
- Freq Range -10 37-20 kHz
- Freq Range -3 45-20 kHz
- Hor Dispersion 140°
- Vert Dispersion 30°
- Power Rating
- 1500W Peak
- 400W RMS
- AC power input300W 100-230V AC 50-60Hz
- Input Impedance
- 4kΩ balanced Combo
- 2MΩ balanced Hi-Z Jack
- 10kΩ 3.5mm single ended 2 channel
- Crossover Frequency230 Hz
- 3 - XLR Combo Jacks
- 1 - 1/4” Hi-Z
- 1 - 1/8”/BT Summed
- 1 - X1/4” balanced
- Weight19.3kg (42.5 lbs.)
- Gross Weight49.3 lbs (22.38 kg)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)17.8 x 24.7 x 28.7 inches (452 x 627 x 730 mm)
- Battery97.2 WH, 36V, Lithium Ion