Launched in 1995, JBL’s best-selling EON family of PAs set the benchmark for how great a powered loudspeaker system can be.
The JBL EON710 10-inch loudspeaker is part of JBL’s new EON700 Series of powered PAs, which represents a major step forward in innovation and technology by delivering truly intelligible, clearly consistent coverage at any volume level.
The EON700 Series leverages the latest acoustic science, transducer designs, cabinet materials and advanced DSP and control technologies to deliver extraordinary performance in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system.
With four models available, including the 10-inch EON710, the 12-inch EON712 and the 15-inch EON715 powered PA speakers and the 18-inch EON718S subwoofer, EON700 systems cover the needs of today’s working musicians and sound providers.
JBL EON710 Features
- Custom-designed 10-inch woofer
- 2414H compression driver
- Redesigned high-frequency horn
- Built-in 3-channel digital mixer
- Backlit color LCD screen provides easy access to functions
- Universal JBL Pro Connect app control
- Bluetooth 5.0 streaming and control
- Durable talc-reinforced polypropylene cabinet and metal grille
- Ergonomic handle simplifies transport
- Built-in pole mount and optional EON700 Universal Yoke Mount expand system configuration options
- Stackable cabinets allow easy storage
- EON710 10" Powered PA Speaker1
- System Type 10IN Powered Loudspeaker
- Woofer Model 710G
- Woofer Size 10"
- Woofer Magnet Ferrite
- Woofer Voice Coil 2"
- Tweeter Model 2414H Compression Driver
- Tweeter Size 1"
- Tweeter Magnet Neodymium
- Transducer Impedence LF 4ohm rated, HF 8ohm rated
- Max SPL 125dB @1m/4Pi
- Freq Range -10 52Hz - 20kHz
- Freq Range -3 65Hz - 20kHz
- Hor Dispersion 110°
- Vert Dispersion 60°
- Power Rating 1300W peak / 650 RMS
- AC power input 100V-120V or 220V-240V
- Cooling Passive
- LED indicators 1 Power LED, 1 Limit LED, 1 Front LED, 2 Signal/SSM LEDs
- Input Impedance 50k/100k un-balanced/balanced
- Input Gain -∞ to +36db
- Crossover Frequency 2 kHz
- 2 XLR Combo Jacks / BT
- 1 XLR M Thru
- Cabinet PP+10% Talc
- Grille 16GA perforated steel with acoustically transparent black cloth backing
- Suspension / Mounting 4 M10 Suspension points, 36mm Pole Socket, Universal yoke bracket holes
- Handles 1, Cable channel on bottom
- Net Weight 12kg (26.46 lbs.)
- Gross Weight 15.2kg (33.51 lbs.)
- Product Dims (HxWxL) 587x332x305mm (23.11x13.07x12 in.)
- Shipping Dims (HxWxL) 606x439x407mm (23.86x17.28x16.02 in.)