Even when you push the system to the limit, the JBL EON710 performs excellently with advanced waveguide and transducer technologies. This coupled with highly efficient amplification ensures uniform coverage across the whole listening area.
The woofer in the EON710 was redesigned for lower impedance and higher efficiency. An improved horn provides a smooth off-axis beamwidth. A premium neodymium magnet in the powerful 2414H compression driver ensures a balanced response from a lightweight footprint. The speaker is powered by 1300 watts of ultra-efficient, discrete Class D amplification that produces clean, clear sound. All these details work together to offer superior coverage, consistency, and intelligibility at all volume levels.
The advanced DSP package in the EON710 gives you comprehensive control over EQ, limiters, delay, dbx Automatic Feedback Suppression, ducking, and more. DSP settings can be accessed from the speaker’s integrated backlit LCD screen or the JBL Pro Connect app. Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming and control makes the most of the newest protocol’s security features, low latency, broad range, and improved audio fidelity.
Configure the EON710 however it works best for you. Designed for use as main PA speakers or floor monitors, a variety of suspension points allow you to set it up how it fits best in your space. Top and rear suspension points support the ability for flying speakers; rear suspension points are ideal for fixed installations using a universal yoke mount (sold separately). Indexed feet are molded into enclosures and allow different acoustic configurations with secure stacking for traditional stand-up configurations. This design also works excellently with the companion subwoofer EON718S.
JBL EON710 Features
- Custom-designed 10-inch woofer
- 2414H compression driver
- Redesigned high-frequency horn
- Built-in 3-channel digital mixer
- Backlit color LCD screen provides easy access to functions
- Universal JBL Pro Connect app control
- Bluetooth 5.0 streaming and control
- Durable talc-reinforced polypropylene cabinet and metal grille
- Ergonomic handle simplifies transport
- Built-in pole mount and optional EON700 Universal Yoke Mount expand system configuration options
- Stackable cabinets allow easy storage
- EON710 10" Powered PA Speaker1
- System Type 10IN Powered Loudspeaker
- Woofer Model 710G
- Woofer Size 10"
- Woofer Magnet Ferrite
- Woofer Voice Coil 2"
- Tweeter Model 2414H Compression Driver
- Tweeter Size 1"
- Tweeter Magnet Neodymium
- Transducer Impedence LF 4ohm rated, HF 8ohm rated
- Max SPL 125dB @1m/4Pi
- Freq Range -10 52Hz - 20kHz
- Freq Range -3 65Hz - 20kHz
- Hor Dispersion 110°
- Vert Dispersion 60°
- Power Rating 1300W peak / 650 RMS
- AC power input 100V-120V or 220V-240V
- Cooling Passive
- LED indicators 1 Power LED, 1 Limit LED, 1 Front LED, 2 Signal/SSM LEDs
- Input Impedance 50k/100k un-balanced/balanced
- Input Gain -∞ to +36db
- Crossover Frequency 2 kHz
- 2 XLR Combo Jacks / BT
- 1 XLR M Thru
- Cabinet PP+10% Talc
- Grille 16GA perforated steel with acoustically transparent black cloth backing
- Suspension / Mounting 4 M10 Suspension points, 36mm Pole Socket, Universal yoke bracket holes
- Handles 1, Cable channel on bottom
- Net Weight 12kg (26.46 lbs.)
- Gross Weight 15.2kg (33.51 lbs.)
- Product Dims (HxWxL) 587x332x305mm (23.11x13.07x12 in.)
- Shipping Dims (HxWxL) 606x439x407mm (23.86x17.28x16.02 in.)