The PRX915XLF subwoofer, part of the JBL PRX900 Series powered loudspeakers and subwoofers, takes professional portable PA performance to a new level with advanced acoustics, comprehensive DSP, unrivaled power performance and durability and complete BLE control via the JBL Pro Connect app.
This 15-inch powered subwoofer is built from the ground up to leverage JBL’s most advanced acoustic innovations. A high-performance driver—powered by an ultra-efficient 2,000-watt Class D amplifier—delivers clear, defined bass with smooth low-frequency extension at maximum volume.
The PRX915XLF’s class-leading DSP package, accessible via onboard LCD or the JBL Pro Connect app, includes 6-band parametric EQ for system tuning and nuanced tonal control, plus a lowpass filter and 20ms delay.
The JBL Pro Connect app provides complete hardware and DSP control of up to 10 speakers; integrate with JBL EON ONE MK2, PRX ONE and EON700 systems, and access app-only functions including speaker snapshots and grouping.
The PRX915XLF is designed to withstand the rigors of the road, and is enclosed in an 18mm birch cabinet with optimized bracing for smooth low-frequency response and improved durability. Like with every JBL product, everything is reinforced by industry-leading test and validation protocols and backed by a seven-year warranty.
JBL PRX915XLF Features
- 915SG 15” ferrite magnet woofer transducer
- Low-noise, low-distortion gain staging design
- Lightweight, efficient Class D amplification
- 2,000 watts peak/1,000 watts RMS power
- 131dB max. SPL
- Color LCD screen provides access to comprehensive DSP suite
- DriveRack Technology includes Automatic Feedback Suppression, system limiter and 180ms of speaker delay in 100-microsecond intervals for precise time-aligned systems
- Optimized presets for pairing full-range speakers with subwoofers
- JBL Pro Connect app allows full system control of up to 10 speakers and line integration with JBL EON ONE MK2, PRX ONE and EON700 systems
- BLE networking via JBL Pro Connect app
- Ultra-low system latency: <1ms
- Two integrated handles (top and side)
- Mount: M20 pole cup
- 18mm birch cabinet features optimized bracing for smooth low-frequency response
- Quiet fanless operation
- Backed by industry-leading seven-year warranty
- PRX915XLF 15-inch powered subwoofer1
- AC power cable1
- System Type15-inch powered subwoofer
- Woofer Model915SG
- Woofer Size15"
- Woofer Magnetferrite
- Woofer Voice Coil3"
- Transducer Impedance Rating4Ω
- Max. SPL131dB @ 1m/2π
- Frequency Range (-10)36 Hz - 98 Hz (2π)
- Frequency Range (-3)40 Hz - 87 Hz (2π)
- Crossover Frequency80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz selectable
- Power Rating2000W Peak / 1000W RMS
- AC Power Input100-230Vrms 50-60Hz
- Coolingnatural convection, no fan
- LED IndicatorsLimit, 2x SSM Input
- Input Impedance100KΩ balanced
- Input Gain0-12dB gain
- x2 Combo Inputs
- x2 XLR Pass Through Outputs
- Cabinet18mm Plywood + Duraflex
- Suspension / MountPole Mount on Top Surface
- Handlesside handle x 2
- Weight63 pounds
- Dimensions21.6" x 18.9" x 22.8"