The PRX918XLF subwoofer, part of the JBL PRX900 Series powered loudspeakers and subwoofers, takes professional portable PA performance to a new level with advanced acoustics, comprehensive DSP, unrivaled power performance and durability and complete BLE control via the JBL Pro Connect app.
This 18-inch powered subwoofer is built from the ground up to leverage JBL’s most advanced acoustic innovations. A next-generation driver—powered by an ultra-efficient Class D amplifier—delivers clear, defined bass with smooth low-frequency extension at maximum volume.
The PRX918XLF’s class-leading DSP package, accessible via onboard LCD or the JBL Pro Connect app, includes 6-band parametric EQ for system tuning and nuanced tonal control, plus a lowpass filter and 20ms delay.
The JBL Pro Connect app provides complete hardware and DSP control of up to 10 speakers; integrate with JBL EON ONE MK2, PRX ONE and EON700 systems, and access app-only functions including speaker snapshots and grouping.
The PRX918XLF is designed to withstand the rigors of the road, and is enclosed in an 18mm birch cabinet with optimized bracing for smooth low-frequency response and improved durability. Like with every JBL product, everything is reinforced by industry-leading test and validation protocols and backed by a seven-year warranty.
The PRX900 Series is a versatile solution for DJs and bands, music venues, rental houses, corporate A/V providers, or anyone who needs durable professional systems that deliver powerful, room-filling sound in any portable or installed scenario.
JBL PRX918XLF Features
- 918SG 18” ferrite magnet woofer
- FEA flared port design reduces air noise and distortion
- Lightweight, efficient Class D amplification
- 2,000 watts peak/1,000 watts RMS
- 18mm birch cabinet features optimized bracing for smooth low-frequency response
- 134dB max. SPL
- Color LCD screen provides access to comprehensive DSP suite
- DriveRack Technology includes 180ms of speaker delay in 100-microsecond intervals for precise time-aligned systems
- JBL Pro Connect app allows full system control of up to 10 speakers and line integration with JBL EON ONE MK2, PRX ONE and EON700 systems
- Optimized presets for pairing with full-range speakers
- Two side handles
- Mount: M20 pole cup
- Cabinet features optimized bracing for smooth low-frequency response
- Quiet fanless operation
- Ultra-low system latency: <1ms
- Backed by industry-leading seven-year warranty
- PRX918XLF 18-inch powered subwoofer1
- AC power cable1
- System Type18-inch powered subwoofer
- Woofer Model918SG
- Woofer Size18"
- Woofer Magnetferrite
- Woofer Voice Coil4"
- Transducer Impedance Rating4Ω
- Max. SPL134dB @1m/2π
- Frequency Range (-10)30Hz - 110Hz (2π)
- Frequency Range (-3)35Hz - 92Hz (2π)
- Crossover Frequency80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz Selectable
- Power Rating2000W Peak / 1000W RMS
- AC Power Input100-230Vrms 50-60Hz
- Coolingnatural convection, no fan
- LED IndicatorsLimit, 2x SSM Input
- Input Impedance100KΩ Balanced
- Input Gain0-12dB Gain
- x2 Combo Inputs
- x2 XLR Pass Through Outputs
- Cabinet18mm Plywood + Duraflex
- Grillepowder coated steel, T=1.5mm
- Suspension / Mountpole mount on top surface
- Handlesside handle x 2
- Weight89.7 pounds
- Dimensions27.3" x 23.3" x 25.7"