The SRX906LA Base Plate is a universal adapter frame that enables SRX906LA arrays to be ground stacked on top of compatible subwoofers or support structures such as stages, scaffolding, or carts. Using the included M20 screw, the SRX906LA BP connects to any supported subwoofer equipped with a standard M20 pole mount adapter, such as the SRX918S or the SRX928S. The rear angle selection bar allows for angles ranging from -15 to +5 degrees. The three included M10 through-holes can be used to permanently attach an SRX906LA array to other support structures.
The base plate can be used in conjunction with the Pole Mount (JBL-P3312MX) adapter to pole mount up to two SRX906LA cabinets. Configurations and load conditions for using the SRX906LA BP can be obtained using JBL Line Array Calculator 3 prediction software.
JBL SRX906LA BP Features
- Ground stacking for SRX906LA arrays
- Allows attaching arrays to subwoofers
- Universal M20 threaded pole mount
- Compatible with VTX PM pole mount adapter
- Angle range -15° to +5°
- Support for up to 6 SRX906LA
- SRX906LA BP base plate1
- Constructionhigh-grade steel with anti-corrosion coating
- Finishblack powder coat
- Mechanical Limits
- Safe Limit: 2 SRX906LA
- Max. Limit: 6 SRX906LA
- Dimensions (HxWxD)2.2" x 19.3" x 17.5"
- Weight9.3 pounds