The CQ 1515-RX combines reliable AC power sequencing with the proven performance of the Juice Goose RX Series surge protection and filtration.
Each CQ Series product contains the circuitry needed for sequenced activation and plug-and-play coordination with other CQ Series models or RC Series accessories. All power up and power down sequences are performed automatically. Commands are passed from one CQ Series unit to the next.
The CQ 1515-RX is a single space rack mount device featuring 7 AC power outputs on the rear of the chassis with a combined rating of 15 amps. One output is unswitched. The remaining 6 outputs are grouped into 3 Power Pods of two outputs each. Each Power Pod is an individual sequence event. All outputs have premium, RX Series surge protection and line noise filtration.
Because the CQ 1515-RX is a self contained sequencing circuit, it can be the master or slave in a power sequencing system. Eight wire RJ-45 cable can be connected to this unit's Signal Input and/or Signal Output connectors to link it's operations with other CQ or control devices.
This product features LEDs on the front of the chassis for real time monitoring of the sequencing functions. Individual LEDs light when power is applied to its power pod.
Juice Goose CQ1515-RX Features
- Single space rack mount device
- 7 AC power outputs on the rear of the chassis with a combined rating of 15 amps
- One output is unswitched
- Remaining 6 outputs are grouped into 3 Power Pods of 2 outputs each
- Each Power Pod is an individual sequence event
- All outputs have premium, RX Series surge protection and line noise filtration
- CQ1515-RX 20A 3-Step Rackmount Sequencer1
- Circuit Breaker (thermal on back of the chassis)15A
- AC Power Filtration @ 30MHz80dB Common Mode, 60dB Normal Mode
- Transient Energy Absorption1020 Joules
- Max AC Surge Let Through10 Volts Normal Mode, 1/2 Volt Common Mode (Ground)
- External Fault Protectionopen grounds, line-neutral reversal and high voltage
- Number of Sequence Eventsthree
- Sequence Delay Timing (seconds)2, 10, 20, 30
- Power Input (7 ft power cord)12/3 SJ with 5/20P or 14/3 SJ with 5/15P
- Power Outputsix sequenced 5/20R or 5/15R and one unswitched 5/15R
- Input Voltage120VAC @ 60Hz
- Signal ConnectionsRJ-45, eight wire cable
- Weight10 pounds
- Dimensions (HxWxD)1.75" x 19" x 7"