The Mugello-KH3 is the medium format mid-high line array element offered in K-Array's Concert Series. The self-powered speaker is comprised of two 12” neodymium magnet woofers with a 2.5” voice coil each and two compression drivers with a 2.5” voice coil each.
Boasting the most versatile size of the Mugello line, the Mugello-KH3 has the ability to drive sound further, ensuring exceptionally high performance with a peak SPL of 138 dB perfect for a variety of applications of medium scale.
Using Slim Array Technology (SAT), this line array speaker provides a hyper-cardioid dispersion pattern in the mid-low range. The KH3's direct dispersion pattern and fast impulse response lead to an acoustic outcome significantly better than typical omnidirectional line arrays, especially in terms of sound definition and noise pollution outside desired audience areas. SAT also contributes to a compact speaker design, making transport and assembly more convenient.
Self-powered capabilities prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
Digitally adjust the dispersion of a line array with electronic beam steering to make sure all audience members get the same listening experience and limit noise pollution.
Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
K-Array Mugello-KH3 Features
- Two 12" neodymium magnet woofers with a 2.5" voice coil each
- Two compression drivers with a 2.5" voice coil each
- Slim Array Technology
- Electronic beam steering
- Integrated DSP
- Integrated touch screen controls main DSP functions
- Add K-dante accessory to integrate into a Dante network
- Durable and weather resistant materials
- Ideal for concert halls, clubs, houses of worship, and more
- Mugello-KH3 2x12" powered line array speaker1
- 2X 12" neodymium magnet woofer with 2.5" voice coil
- 2x compression driver with 2.5" voice coil
- Frequency Response (at dedicated preset)120 Hz - 19,000 Hz (-6 dB)
- Max SPL138 dB peak
- Coverage (HxV)110° x 20°
- Analog: 2x XLR (bal) input signal + 2x XLR (bal) parallel output
- Digital: 1x XLR AES3 input + 1x XLR AES3 output
- Remote control with dedicated PC software via USB or RS485
- Onboard touch screen display
- Type: 2-ch., switch mode, class D
- Output Power: 2x 1600 W @ 4 Ω 1% THD+N
- Power Consumption: 300 W @ 8 Ω load, Pink noise 1/8 rated power
- Operating Range: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz with PFC
- Mains Connector: powerCON with link inlet
- IP RatingIP20
- Dimensions (WxHxD)43.5" x 14.5" x 7.9"
- Weight96.12 pounds (43.6 kg)