The self-powered Mugello-KH5 is the largest speaker of the Mugello line and represents a revolutionary compact line array element for large-scale concerts and live events.
Comprised of two 15” neodymium woofers and four compression drivers with 2.5" voice coil in a shallow box frame, the large-format speaker can deliver up to 139 dB SPL rendering a powerful audio solution for the live sound market.
Using Slim Array Technology (SAT), this line array speaker provides a hyper-cardioid dispersion pattern in the mid-low range. The KH5's direct dispersion pattern and fast impulse response lead to an acoustic outcome significantly better than typical omnidirectional line arrays, especially in terms of sound definition and noise pollution outside desired audience areas. SAT also contributes to a compact speaker design, making transport and assembly more convenient.
Self-powered capabilities prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
Digitally adjust the dispersion of a line array with electronic beam steering to make sure all audience members get the same listening experience and limit noise pollution.
Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
K-Array Mugello-KH5 Features
- Largest Mugello speaker
- Two 15" neodymium magnet woofers with 2.5" voice coil
- Four compression drivers with 2.5" voice coil
- Slim Array Technology
- Electronic beam steering
- Integrated DSP
- Integrated touch screen controls main DSP functions
- Add K-dante accessory to integrate into a Dante network
- Durable and weather resistant materials
- Ideal for concert halls, clubs, houses of worship, and more
- Mugello-KH5 2x15" powered line array speaker1
- 2X 15" neodymium magnet woofer with 2.5" voice coil
- 4x compression driver with 2.5" voice coil
- Frequency Response (at dedicated preset)120 Hz - 19,000 Hz (-6 dB)
- Max SPL140 dB peak
- Coverage (HxV)110° x 7°-25° (vertical dispersion changes with presets)
- Analog: 2x XLR (bal) input signal + 2x XLR (bal) parallel output
- Digital: 1x XLR AES3 input + 1x XLR AES3 output
- Remote control with dedicated PC software via USB or RS485
- Onboard touch screen display
- Type: 4-ch., switch mode, class D
- Output Power: 4x 1600 W @ 4 Ω 1% THD+N
- Power Consumption: 600 W @ 8 Ω load, Pink noise 1/8 rated power
- Operating Range: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz with PFC
- Mains Connector: powerCON with link inlet
- IP RatingIP20
- Dimensions (WxHxD)43.5" x 20.5" x 7.9"
- Weight134.48 pounds (64 kg)