The Python-KP102 I is a pure line array, one meter long and just over 3 inches wide, with twelve closely-spaced 3.15” neodymium magnet woofers to produce a really long throw. The KP102 I can reproduce the entire vocal frequency range with high intelligibility, starting from 120 Hz and integrating one of the Thunder or Rumble subwoofers assures excellent coverage of the entire musical frequency range.
For easier use and integration with other loudspeakers, the KP102 I allows the user to select between two different values of impedance, 4Ω /16Ω. At 16Ω as many as four Python-KP102 I speakers can be powered off a single amplifier channel at 4Ω.
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, Pure Array Technology demonstrates pure line array traits. By not dedicating drivers to specific frequencies, there are no crossover points and a perfect phase response is achieved in both the near and far fields. All sound sources in the array are indentical and perfectly coupled. Other technology functions allow you to select coverage and impedance options.
Python column arrays are modular when employing dedicated hardware that allows the joining of more units to reach a desired length and guarantee a perfect coverage. This sound solution is visually discreet, lightweight, and has weather resistant construction so setup wherever you choose is as easy as possible.
K-Array Python-KP102 I Features
- 12 3.15" neodymium magnet woofers
- Selectable impedance values (4Ω / 16Ω)
- Selectable coverage options (SPOT, FLOOD)
- Pure Array Technology
- Visually discreet and lightweight speaker
- Weather resistant construction
- EN54-24 certified for properly intelligible audio in emergency alerts
- Ideal for retail, restaurants, hotels, and more
- Python-KP102 I passive column array speaker1
- Transducers12x 3.15" neodymium magnet woofers
- Frequency Response (-6 dB)120 Hz - 18,000 Hz
- Max SPL134 dB peak
- Rated Power720 W
- Horizontal: 90°
- Vertical: 7° - 30° (selectable)
- ConnectorsSpeakOn NL4 1+ 1- (signal); 2+ 2- (through)
- Nominal Impedance4 Ω / 16 Ω selectable
- Materialstainless steel
- IP RatingIP64
- EN54-24EN 54-24: 2008 compliant
- Dimensions (WxHxD)3.5" x 39.4" x 4.7"
- Weight26.5 pounds (12 kg)