The Rumble-KU210 subwoofer is a high-power passive sub featuring a 10” neodymium transducer an a 10” passive transducer in an ultra-shallow box. Rather than reflex openings, the KU210 features a passive radiator that ensures the device remains completely sealed off from foreign objects.
The Rumble-KU210 is engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual noise. Its neodymium transducer has a double voice coil for two selectable impedance settings 4/16Ω (2 x 8Ω) to allow a combination of up to 4 units powered by just one channel of the Kommander-KA84 amplifier.
K-Array Rumble-KU210 Features
- Visually discreet
- Weather resistant
- Marine compliant
- Selectable impedance
- Rumble-KU210 2x10" Passive Subwoofer1
- TypePassive subwoofer
- Transducers10" neodymium magnet woofer / 10" passive radiator
- Frequency Response (1)40 Hz – 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2)127 dB (peak)
- Rated Power320 W
- Connectors4PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance4 Ω / 16 Ω selectable
- Dimensions (W x H x D)19.7 x 11.1 x 5.9 in (500 x 282 x 151 mm) (3)
- Weight24.3 lbs (11 kg)
- MaterialStainless Steel
- ColorBlack or White
- IP RatingIP64 (4)
- Notes for data
- (1) With dedicated preset
- (2) Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
- (3) Removable rubber feet not included.
- (4) More complete water protection with K-KUIP accessory.