The Thunder-KMT21P is a high-performance passive subwoofer designed with a powerful peak output of 136 dB to provide high-quality audio in the low frequency range for use in mid to large applications. The KMT21P features a 1800 W 21" drive unit with magnet structure and suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion. The Thunder-KMT21P is ideal for medium throw applications, like theaters, concert halls, and AV installations.
K-Array Thunder-KMT21P Features
- 1800W 21" drive unit
- Powerful performance in a small frame
- 4-corner port configuration
- Dante compatible with K-dante accessory (sold separately)
- Thunder-KMT21P 21" passive subwoofer1
- Transducers21" neodymium magnet woofer
- Frequency Response (-6 dB)35 Hz - 150 Hz
- Max SPL136 dB (peak)
- Rated Power2800W
- ConnectorsspeakOn NL4 1+ 1- (signal); 2+ 2- (through)
- Nominal Impedance4Ω
- IP RatingIP43
- Dimensions (WxHxD)21.8" x 22.5" x 30"
- Weight82.2 pounds (40 kg)