The Vyper-KV25 is a 26-cm-long passive line array comprised of four 1” neodymium magnet transducers housed in an elegant and resistant aluminum chassis.
The Vyper-KV25 features two different values of impedance (8Ω – 32Ω), with the benefit of joining up to 8 units powered from a single amplifier channel at the 32Ω, being the perfect solution for small to medium venues. The Vyper is able to reproduce the whole vocal frequency range with high intelligibility and unparalleled directivity.
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, Pure Array Technology demonstrates pure line array traits. By not dedicating drivers to specific frequencies, there are no crossover points and a perfect phase response is achieved in both the near and far fields. All sound sources in the array are indentical and perfectly coupled. Other technology functions allow you to select impedance options.
This sound solution is visually discreet, lightweight, and has weather resistant construction so setup wherever you choose is as easy as possible.
K-Array Vyper-KV25 Features
- 4 1" neodymium magnet transducers
- Selectable impedance values (8Ω / 32Ω)
- Pure Array Technology
- Visually discreet and lightweight speaker
- Weather resistant construction
- Vyper-KV25 ultra-flat column array speaker1
- Transducers4x 1" neodymium magnet woofers
- Frequency Response (-6 dB)150 Hz - 150 Hz
- Max SPL108 dB peak
- Rated Power75 W
- Coverage (HxV)140° x 25°
- Connectors2PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance8 Ω / 32 Ω selectable
- IP RatingIP64
- Dimensions (WxHxD)1.6" x 10.2" x 0.9"
- Weight0.88 pounds (0.4 kg)