This tiny and essential amplifier is able to deliver 2x125W RMS to a load as low as 2 Ohm, providing an extremely flexible and reliable solution to sound distribution in small sized environments.
Up to 6 amplifiers can be linked together to expand the total amount of speakers thanks to a 3.5 mm jack connector.
Designed for permanent installations such as retail shops, restaurants, hotels, pubs, bars and residential, GA201 is perfect for driving KGEAR GF speakers and GS6 subwoofer.
The compact modular design allows to fit up to 6 GA201 elements (12 channels) into 1 rack unit with G-RACKMINI accessory.
- GA201 2x125W mini power amplifier1
- External power supply1
- Input Channels2
- Output Channels2
- Max Output Power per Channel125 watts (RMS EIAJ @ 2 ohm 26VDC)
- Minimum Impedance2Ω
- Operating Voltage12-24 VDC 4A
- Power Supply Operating Voltage85-245 VAC
- AC Current1A Nominal
- Audio I/O
- Analog Unbalanced I: 3.5 mm Jack, stereo
- Analog Power O: 2x Phoenix connectors
- Line O: 3.5 mm Jack, stereo (Link Out)
- Rack AdapterG-RACKMINI
- Dimensions (WxHxD)2.83" x 1.65" x 5.16"