This passive 12” coaxial array element features a compact stainless steel, weather resistant cabinet that benefits from K-array™ SAT® (Slim Array Technology). Its cardioid dispersion pattern limits the loss of energy in unwanted directions. More units can be joined together to form a line array and scale up the system. Designed for high performance outdoor/indoor applications both for fixed and moving installations for live events, auditoriums, transportation facilities, stadia, theme parks, and big clubs.
GH12 is made out of Grade 430 stainless steel, an alloy that combines good formability and finish capabilities with an excellent resistance to pitting and corrosion. The high density and neutral sonic characteristics of this material make it a perfect choice for applications that require compact design, resistance to adverse conditions and high sound performance.
Line array loudspeakers with SAT (Slim Array Technology) feature a hyper-cardioid dispersion pattern in the low-mid frequency range, in which conventional line array loudspeakers are practically omni-directional, contributing to better directivity and control.
Clarity in the low frequencies and extremely fast impulse response are the advantages of speakers with SAT. The combination of these two factors leads to a significantly better acoustic result compared to traditional line array systems, particularly in terms of sound definition and noise pollution outside of the designated audience area.
Additionally, the compact profile of the loudspeakers benefits the user due to its practicality when transporting it, the ease of assembly and in general, the minimalist arrangement that optimizes the use of space, time, and therefore, general costs. for the use of these systems.
KGEAR GH12 Features
- Passive 12” coaxial array element
- Compact stainless steel, weather resistant cabinet
- Cardioid dispersion pattern limits the loss of energy in unwanted directions
- Designed for high performance outdoor/indoor applications
- Both for fixed and moving installations for live events, auditoriums, transportation facilities, stadia, theme parks and big clubs
- GH12 12" Passive Column Array Speaker Element1
- Continuous power 200W
- Peak power 400W
- Impedance 32Ω
- Frequency range 125hz – 20khz (-6db average)
- Maximum SPL(1) 129dB (peak)
- Continuos SPL 117dB
- Coverage v.30° - H.90°
- Transducers 12” Coaxial with 1” compression driver ferrite magnet
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 12.87 x 13.15 x 7.79 inches (327 x 334 x 197 mm)
- Weight 13,8kg (30,43lbs)
- Material stainless steel
- Color black
- Rating IP54
- Audio I/O
- Analog power I: 1 x speakon
- Analog power O: 1 x speakon